CBSE Recruitment 2014 for the 8 posts of the Associates: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for the 8 posts of the Associates had invited the applications. This post is mentioned to fill with the proficient applicants for the project recently started. Applicants for the post are mentioned having the age of 30 years on the date of 1st Oct 2014 and educational qualification desirable is the graduation in the engineering with the subject Computer Science, IT or Post Graduate needed in Science or the qualification admissible is the Graduation in Science with PG Diploma in Computer Application. Applicants for the post are required to send the applications by the date of 21st Sep 2014 if are eligible and interested under the post and only the shortlisted applicants will be invited for the interview on the date of 25th Sep 2014.
Reference link associated with the official advertisement is being provided to be as below:
CBSE Recruitment 2014 for the 3 posts of the Library Trainee: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to make the induction of the competent applicants under the panel of Library Trainee had made the public statement. Under the announcement applications had been invited and under the post 3 seats are vacant.
Particulars associated with the eligibility are thoroughly mentioned to be below:
Age limit: On the last date of the submission of application age of the applicants must be 25 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had constrained the applicants that applicants with the diploma in the library and information science can only apply for the post. experience is also admirable from the applicants.
Selection Method: Interview is the criterion associated with the selection of the applicants only that will be selected on the basis of applications received.
Scheme to submit an application: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had set all the procedure of the registration online so applicants must follow the official website.
- 6th Feb 2014 is the date from which the applicants can make the compilation of the application.
- 20th Feb 2014 is the last date till which the submission of the application must be completed.
- 21st Feb 2014 is the tentative date to make the announcement of the shortlisted applicants.
- 24th Feb 2014 is the tentative date of the interview.
- To get the official advertisement the connection that is mentioned by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is as below:
- To apply online web portal is as below:
CBSE Recruitment 2014 for the 28 posts of the Assistant Professor and other posts: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to make the stimulation of the efficient applicants over the 28 vacant seats had invited the applications. This announcement is for the posts of Assistant Professor and other posts that are as below:
Age limit: Applicants as per the requirement by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) must have the age 45 years for the post numbered as 1, 40 years for the posts 2, 4,5 and 35 years for posts 3 and 6.
Educational Criterion Set: For the posts 1 to 5 applicants need to be passed in the master’s degree in any of the stream and for the post marked as 6 must have completed the master’s degree in the management or personnel management.
Fees Schedule: Male applicants need to make the payment of Rs. 500 (UR & OBC) and female applicants must make the payment of Rs. 250 (UR & OBC). Payment could be either made online or offline as found to be convenient by the applicants.
Selection Method: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will select the applicants that will be able to qualify both from the written as well as in the personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Primarily step to get registration is to apply online and then hard copy of it needs to be posted along with all the documents.
- Date to get the online application process to be started is 23rd Jan 2014.
- Closing date to apply online is 28th Feb 2014.
- Last date to receive the applications is 17th March 2014.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had thoroughly summed up all the detail in a notification that is as below:
- To apply online connection needed is as mentioned to be below:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of the Steno, Section Officer and other posts: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had announced the posts on the contract basis for the 3 seats and these posts are as below:
- Section Officer – 1
- Stenographer – 1
- Assistant Record Keeper – 1
Educational Criterion Set:
- Section Officer: The academic necessity from the applicants is the bachelor’s degree with the experience in the concerned field.
- Stenographer: bachelor’s degree with the proficiency needed in the computers and typing.
- Assistant Record Keeper: Applicants just need to be XII pass for the post.
Selection Method: Sole criterion that will be the decisive factor is the personal interview with the verification of the documents. Scheme to submit an application: The method that is being adopted by the CBSE is very general i.e. a direct walk in interview session and applicants make sure that all the documents brought by them must be valid as in the lack of it candidature of the applicants will be cancelled out. Important Date: The dates important for the applicants are as below:
- Date of the interview on which the applicants need to commence for the post of SC and ARK is 21st Nov 2013 from the time 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
- Date of the interview for the applicants applying for the post stenographer is 22nd Nov 2013 in between the time 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
Important Link: The required accession to the post is possible with the web portal that is mentioned to be below: