Canara Bank was established by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, a famous mystic and humanitarian, in July 1906, at Mangalore, then a little port city in Karnataka. Canara bank is public sector bank in India and regularly appoint staff in various branches all over India.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2013 for the post of Manager and Senior Manager: Canara Bank is a very respectable authority which always welcomed the potential over the variety of posts and the posts which are found to be the vacant for years 2013 are as below:
- Manager (MMGS – II): 450 Posts
- Senior Manager – Credit (MMGS – III): 100 Posts
Points related with the post which are required to know in terms of the eligibility are as below:
Age limit and Educational Qualification:
1. Manager: Post of the manger is accessible with the minimum qualification which is that the applicants must be passed in the Graduation, Post Graduation which is to be in any discipline with the CAIIB, Diploma in Risk Management, Treasury Management and in the trait of the International Banking. Also the candidates to be eligible should be trained and skillful enough in the computer literacy. Age of the potential should be from 25 years to the 35 years.
2. Senior Manager – Credit: Qualification required is the degree that can be any of the discipline. Authority will prefer the applicants that had the supplementary qualification to be in the CAIIB, CA, MBA, PGDBM and PGDBA. For the post age of the applicants is scheduled as the 27 years to the 40 years.For both the posts which are mentioned above extra benefit in the age will be easy to get to the applicants that comes under the reserved category.
Fees Schedule: Rs. 100 will be paid by the SC, ST, PWD aspirants and other applicants will make the payment of Rs. 500. A fee that is to pay by the applicants will be accepted by the applicants by the challan as downloaded from the official website or with the means of NEFT from any branch of the bank. Receipt of the Challan can be downloaded from the link below:
Selection Procedure for Canara Bank Recruitment 2013: Filtering of the applicants out of the huge mass will commenced by the authority with their proficiency and dexterity being performed by the applicants in the group discussion and with the interview session that will be conducted under the expert panel.
Method to Apply: Print out of the application which will be generated on the official website of the authority after following the method of the online submission of the application. This hard copy of the application with the entire testimonial related to the applicant must be sent to the concerned authority.
- 1. Date up to which the fee submission procedure will commence: 26th August 2013 to 5th Sep 2013.
- 2. Date by which the online submission of the application will commence: 26th August 2013 to 5th Sep 2013.
- 3. Last date by which the all the hard copies must reach the concerned authority: 12th Sep 2013 (including even the applicants which are from the distant places)
Important Link: To get the official notification which is being published by the authority so that complete information related with the post could be got link is as below:
To apply online applicants must follow the link below:
Now, the bank has issued a detail recruitment notification 300 officers under the Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The vacancies are only open for those candidates who have passionate to do job in banking sector. Interested candidates who are eligible can apply from 29th April, 2013 to 15th May, 2013. The following vacancies are open in Canara Bank under Probationary Officers recruitment project 2013.
Job Profile: Canara Bank is advancing an exam under recruitment 2013 jobs announcement to appoint Three Hundred (300) sincere & simple job seekers as the job of Probationary Officer [JMGS-I] (270 – posts) and Probationary Clerk (30 – posts).
Minimum Eligibility Norms: Candidates should have bachelor degree in any of the discipline with efficiency to read, speak and write local language and attained maximum of thirty (30) “OR” twenty eight (28) years of age as per desired post but not less from twenty (20) years as on 1st March, 2013. We are directing to applicants for view an official announcement given below under the title of reference to understand more about Canara Bank recruitment 2013.
Way to Apply: Interested candidates can register their application profile at the Website of the bank, i.e. www.nsdcudaan.com. All other important guidelines to submission of application are explained on a website. After successful registration, the Internet will generate a print out of completed application, take it & save for future use but if candidates want of apply offline, then they can download an application format from the official website of Canara Bank, i.e. www.canarabank.com “OR” given below under the head of reference. Fill it in own handwriting and send to the designated branch of bank “OR” address giving in authorized notification defined ahead.
Mode of Selection: In advance to attend the final stages of selection, i.e. group discussion, written test and personal interview, candidates will be shortlisted as per basis of their earlier academic career’s records.
- Candidates can submit their online application profile in between 29th April, 2013 to 15th May, 2013.
- The last date of receipt of application is 15th May, 2013.
- Candidates can contact at 1800 425 0018 for any type of query regarding recruitment.
- At the time of group discussion, one photo identity proof is required for verification.
- Duly printed application form as per prescribed format given below under the head of reference is also required if candidates called for selection procedure.
References for Canara Recruitment 2013:
Canara Bank Recruitment 2013 – 367 Vacancies [Last Date: 6th Feb, 2013] Closed
Name & No. of Posts: Canara Bank is performing an advantage to recruit Three Hundred & Sixty Seven (367) superlative male and female competitors having Indian citizenship as the position of Agricultural Extension Officers (JMGS – I) (350 – posts) and Manager Security (MMGS – II) (17 – posts).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification:
For the post of Agricultural Extension Officer (JMGS – I): Candidates should have a bachelor degree with the minimum of sixty (60%) percentage marks in the discipline of Horticulture, Agriculture, Forestry, Sericulture, Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Science, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation and Fisheries Science and IBPS Score card obtained in CWE (Common Written Examination) for Specialist Officers 2011 – 12. The age of candidates will be in between twenty one (21) years to thirty (30) years.
For the post of Manager Security (MMGS – II: Candidates must possess a graduation degree in any discipline with five years experience as an officer “or” not below the rank of captain “or” Assistant Commandant, service in Nave, Army “OR” Air Force and completed the maximum of Forty (40) years of age but not less from twenty five (25) years. We recommended to candidates an official advertisement under the head of reference to know more about eligibility.
Important Dates: Candidates are entitled to register their online application profile and deposit application fees in between 28th Jan, 2013 to 6th Feb, 2013 (Both days inclusive). An original notification is announced from 24th Jan, 2013.
Selection Process for Recruitment in Canara Bank:
- For the post of Manager Security, the selection of candidates will be by giving positive performance in group discussion and interview.
- For the post of Agricultural Extension Officer, Candidates will be selected on the basis of percentage obtained by him in RRBs- CWE (Common Written Exam) conducted by IBPS for Specialist Officers followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Application Form: Firstly, candidates must be ensured that they have scanned passport size photograph, signature and receipt of deposit application fees through NEFT “OR” in branch of Canara Bank. After that, qualified candidates can register their application on Canara Bank’s official website, i.e. www.canarabank.com. After successful submission, system will generate a print out of duly filled application, take it for future reference.
- Candidates can apply only through the Internet.
- Candidates, who have knowledge to read, write “OR” talk in local language will be preferable.
- No print out of online application is needed to submit to bank.
- No personal inquires will be admissible by the bank.
- If any dispute arise regarding recruitment, only Bangalore courts have sole jurisdiction to solve it.
References for Canara Bank Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.canarabank.com