Canara Bank was established by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, a famous mystic and humanitarian, in July 1906, at Mangalore, then a little port city in Karnataka. Canara bank is public sector bank in India and regularly appoint staff in various branches all over India.
Canara Bank recruitment 2014 for the 22 posts of Single Window Operator (Clerk) and Officer (JMG Scale – II): Canara Bank had been a very reputed bank which is being generalizing the beneficial schemes for the common man. The process integrated at next that is equally important is the placement session. The session publicized for the year 2014 is for the 22 posts of Single Window Operator (Clerk) and Officer (JMG Scale – II).
The categories mentioned under the posts are thoroughly mentioned as below:
Age limit: The age perimeter which is being constructed by the Canara Bank for the applicants to get eligible is the 20 years to 28 years for the post of single window operator and 21 years to 30 years for the post of officers.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants need to be holder of graduation degree and must also had represented the country at the national and international level.
Selection Method: Under the assortment process Canara Bank had mentioned that applicants performance as in the sports achievements and personal interview session will collectively will help the supremacy to choose the best out of best applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration being mentioned to get by the applicants as provided by the Canara Bank is to briefly scribe the detail on the plain paper in the form of application. Applicants are required to send the application with all the necessary certificates.
Important Date: 8th Sep 2014 is the concluding date provided for the final submission of application.
References: Canara Bank had provided the linkage below to get the necessary detail from the official advertisement:
Canara Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 1 post of Chief Information Technology Officer: Canara Bank had provided the in sequence detail which is being commencing the recruitment procedure for the 1 post of Chief Information Technology Officer. Under the post the requisite from the applicants is to have the age thoroughly gained as not more than 55 years as on the date 1st July 2014 and educational qualification decided to assort is the engineering graduation, MCA or post graduation. Applicants will be required to make the payment of Rs. 1000 via the bank challan. Applicants need to make the payment as well as the submission of the application with all the required certificates by the date of 16th August 2014.
The advertisement associated is easy to assort via the web portal which is being mentioned to be as below:
Canara Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 116 posts of Manager: To have the stimulation of the efficient applicants in the authorization applications had been invited by the Canara Bank. This is for the 116 posts of Manager that are as below:
Age limit: For the post of the Manager – Security age must be 25 years to 40 years and for all the rest of the posts age maturity is needed to be 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must be graduate in any of the discipline for the post of the Manager – Security and for all the other posts applicants must have the academic to be ME, M. Tech in the concerned subject.
Fees Schedule: The requirement that is attached with the applicants for the fee is Rs. 100 for the reserved category applicants and Rs. 500 for the rest of the applicants. Fee will be accepted by the challan form.
Selection Method: Selection process of the Canara Bank includes the test that will be followed by the group discussion or interview.
Scheme to submit an application: The mode of the registration is that applicants apply at the official website of the Canara Bank.
- To apply for the post online dates are 8tH Feb 2014 to 22nd Feb 2014.
- Dates in between payment could be made is 8tH Feb 2014 to 22nd Feb 2014.
- Date for the online test is 23rd March 2014.
- To get the attachment with the recruitment advertisement link is as below:
- To get the challan form connection is as below:
- To get the detail of the procedure for scanning and uploading of photo web portal is as below:
Canara Bank Recruitment 2013 for the post of Manager and Senior Manager: Canara Bank is a very respectable authority which always welcomed the potential over the variety of posts and the posts which are found to be the vacant for years 2013 are as below:
- Manager (MMGS – II): 450 Posts
- Senior Manager – Credit (MMGS – III): 100 Posts
Points related with the post which are required to know in terms of the eligibility are as below:
Age limit and Educational Qualification:
1. Manager: Post of the manger is accessible with the minimum qualification which is that the applicants must be passed in the Graduation, Post Graduation which is to be in any discipline with the CAIIB, Diploma in Risk Management, Treasury Management and in the trait of the International Banking. Also the candidates to be eligible should be trained and skillful enough in the computer literacy. Age of the potential should be from 25 years to the 35 years.
2. Senior Manager – Credit: Qualification required is the degree that can be any of the discipline. Authority will prefer the applicants that had the supplementary qualification to be in the CAIIB, CA, MBA, PGDBM and PGDBA. For the post age of the applicants is scheduled as the 27 years to the 40 years.For both the posts which are mentioned above extra benefit in the age will be easy to get to the applicants that comes under the reserved category.
Fees Schedule: Rs. 100 will be paid by the SC, ST, PWD aspirants and other applicants will make the payment of Rs. 500. A fee that is to pay by the applicants will be accepted by the applicants by the challan as downloaded from the official website or with the means of NEFT from any branch of the bank. Receipt of the Challan can be downloaded from the link below:
Selection Procedure for Canara Bank Recruitment 2013: Filtering of the applicants out of the huge mass will commenced by the authority with their proficiency and dexterity being performed by the applicants in the group discussion and with the interview session that will be conducted under the expert panel.
Method to Apply: Print out of the application which will be generated on the official website of the authority after following the method of the online submission of the application. This hard copy of the application with the entire testimonial related to the applicant must be sent to the concerned authority.
- 1. Date up to which the fee submission procedure will commence: 26th August 2013 to 5th Sep 2013.
- 2. Date by which the online submission of the application will commence: 26th August 2013 to 5th Sep 2013.
- 3. Last date by which the all the hard copies must reach the concerned authority: 12th Sep 2013 (including even the applicants which are from the distant places)
Important Link: To get the official notification which is being published by the authority so that complete information related with the post could be got link is as below:
To apply online applicants must follow the link below: