Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is working under the administrative command of government of India and commonly known as BIS. Recently, Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is announcing a recruitment 2013 concept to appoint various well educated candidates as the various staff post. It is the great opportunity for those candidates who are interested to do job in Bureau of Indian Standards. For more details, candidates can download an official notification given below under the title of reference. Here we are discussing a short information about Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2013 project.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2013 for the 115 posts of Scientist B: Bureau of Indian Standards commonly known as the BIS was passed through the act of parliament and the date of the establishment of the BIS is the 1st April 1987. The work function is of very diverse i.e. it is involved in the pleasant-sounding enlargement of activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods. Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) had recently made an announcement that is in regards to the recruitment of the applicants under the 115 posts of Scientist B that are as below:
- Mechanical Engineering – 31
- Civil Engineering – 24
- Metallurgical Engineering – 9
- Chemical Engineering – 8
- Electrical Engineering – 31
- Computer Engineering / Computer Science – 10
- Textile Engineering – 2
Particulars that are needed to consider before proceeding for the next procedures are as below:
Age limit: Age of the applicants must be under the age group 21 years to 27 years and this age must be attained as per on the date 1st Dec 2013 and age relaxation in the age will be favorable for the applicants that are under the reserve category.
Educational Criterion Set: The academic which is integrated to qualify for the post is the bachelor’s degree in the engineering or technology and the required accumulative score needed is the 60% and for the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) applicants aggregate is needed to be 50%.
Fees Schedule: The fee which had to be paid by the applicants other than the SC, ST, EXSM, PWD and women candidates as no fee is being set for these, is the Rs. 750 and fee must be paid only by the master, visa card or by the net banking.
Selection Method: The process under which the selection of the application will be completed is the written test and applicants who had successfully passed on by the test will move on for the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are being provided with the process which is being summed up online to the make the submission of the application and after the complete submission of the application a registration number and password will be generated and it must be hang on till the future procedures gets completed.
- 6th Dec 2013: Date from which the online registration starts from.
- 24th Dec 2013: Date on which the online registration will get completed.
- 6th Dec 2013 to the date 24th Dec 2013: Payment must be made within these dates.
- 24th Dec 2013: date for the closure of the edit.
- 10th Jan 2014: last date by which application could be printed.
- 8th Jan 2014: Date from which the call letter for the online test could be downloaded.
- 19th Jan 2014: date of the online examination.
Exact dates for the declaration of the result, interview and other important procedures will be notified on the official website soon.
- The connection to the official advertisement is possible with the web portal that is being mentioned to be below:
- To get registered via the online process the link is as mentioned to be below:
Job Profile: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is forwarding an exam under the recruitment 2013 jobs announcements to appoint One Hundred & Ninety Eight (198) plain spoken & simple job seekers as the job of Assistant (17 – posts), Lower Division Clerk (46 – posts), Stenographer (15 – posts), Junior Translator (Hindi – 02 posts), Junior Stenographer (21 – posts) and Technical Assistant in the discipline of Chemical (33 – posts), Electrical (22 – posts), Mechanical (35 – posts) and Microbiology (07 – posts).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor degree, post graduation degree, “OR” three (03) years diploma in the concerned discipline “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of thirty (30) years of age but not less as of eighteen (18) years as on 31st March, 2013. We are guiding to applicants for download an official notice given below under the title of reference to understand more about Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) recruitment 2013.
Way to Apply: In advance to apply, candidates must be ensured that they have scanned photo, signature, valid email id and minimum eligibility as Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) standards. After that, the second duty of candidates is to register their application profile at the official website of the BIS, i.e. www.bis.org.in “OR” the link defined ahead under the name of reference. All other required information to give personal details in online application is explained on a website. After successful registration, candidates will be liable to take a print out of duly completed application & save it for future use and produce if called for selection.
Mode of Selection: The selection of candidates will be by giving positive performance in skill test followed by personal interview.
- Candidates will be liable to submit their online application profile for step-I in between 27th April, 2013 to 17th May, 2013.
- The last date of deposit of application fees is 21st May, 2013.
- The closing date for completion of second step of online registration is 24th May, 2013.
- The common competitive written exam will be held at Mumbai, Chennai, Guwahati, New Delhi and Kolkata.
- The probation period of selected candidates will be of two (02) years.
- Selected candidates will be liable to posted anywhere in India.
- Candidates can deposit an application fee only through SBI system generated challan.
References for Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.