Bihar Public Service Commission is popularly known by its short name BPSC. The commission was setup in the year of 1949 on 1st April. The commission works with the same concept like other commission works like conducting recruitment examination, interviews, appointment, transfers and matters related to the selection of the candidates for appropriate departments in the state. The commission recruits the staff by two ways; by direct recruitment and promotions. The official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in, where the candidates can know more about the commission and latest recruitment notification for the year 2014.
BPSC Recruitment of 3364 Post of Assistant Professors (Various Subjects):
- Total Number of Vacancies: 3364 Posts for BPSC.
- Name of Vacancies: Assistant Professors (Various Subjects)
- Age Limit: 23-55 years as on 01-01-2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Post Graduation in relevant subject with 55% marks from any recognized University & NET/SET or equivalent test accredited.
- Selection Procedure: Educational Qualification and Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs.150/- (for Gen & Other Category), Rs. 75/- (for SC/ST category of bihar state)
- Application Procedure: Offline.
- Deadlines: 20th Nov, 2014
BPSC Recruitment of 746 Post 56,57,58,59 Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 746 Posts for 56,57,58,59 Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam.
- Age Limit: 20-22 years (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Any Degree passed from any recognized University.
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam (Preliminary Exam & Main Exam).
- Application Fees: Rs.400/- (for Gen & OBC Category), Rs. 175/- (for SC/ST category)
- Application Procedure: By Posts O.M.R Application Form.
- Deadlines: 15th Oct, 2014
BPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 408 posts of Assistant Professor: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) had revealed the specifics that are structured in the form official advertisement so that the recruitment could be made for the present year 2014. The publication is being mandatory for the 408 posts of Assistant Professor which covers the different sections and departments and the detail with the allocation of seats is being mentioned underneath:
Age limit: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) had demanded the age to be as 22 years as on the date of 1st August 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Official advertisement must be followed by the applicants to get the complete information associated with the educational qualification summed up under each of the post uniquely.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are most liable to make the payment as the first step of registration. The fee scheduled to pay by the SC, ST applicants is mentioned as Rs. 150 and for the other category applicants the fee to pay is Rs. 425.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants foremost are needed to make them acknowledged with all the necessary eligibility conditions. Applicants that had been found to be appropriate scribe the detail on the plain A4 sheet and this application must be posted with all the necessary testimonials.
Important Date: Terminating date mentioned for the getting the application forms at the office premises is 23rd Sep 2014.
- To get the recruitment notification the reference link desirable is provided to be as below:
- To obtain the application form the linkage needed is as below:
- The bank challan form helpful for the payment of the fee is mentioned to get from the web portal below:
BPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 476 posts of Lecturer: The consistence support and hold up is always delivered and integrated by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) which is constructive in making the recruitment of the applicants. The publication that had been pertained recently is for the adequately qualified and skilled applicants for the 476 posts of Lecturer and the detail associated is as below:
Age limit: On the date of 1st August 2014 the age necessity is being mentioned to be as 22 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational necessity is being requested to assort via the official advertisement as provided by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
Fees Schedule: The registration fee that is admissible from the applicants is Rs. 425 as for the general category applicants and for the reserve category applicants the necessity of the fee is mentioned as Rs. 150.
Scheme to submit an application: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) had systematically arranged the application form and it is being required on the part of the applicants to use this application if are eligible as per the mentioned criterions. Applicants must also send all the necessary certificates and credentials along with the application.
Important Date: 23rd Sep 2014: Last date mentioned for the applicants to make the final acknowledgement of the applications.
- The connection which is favorable for getting the official advertisement is being provided to be as below:
- To get the application form the reference link which is constructive is being mentioned to be as below:
- The desirable bank challan is required to get via the link which is being provided underneath:
BPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 2301 posts of General Medical Officer: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) had mentioned the recruitment process which is being favoring for the 2301 posts of General Medical Officer i.e. a large count of posts are vacant and opportunity is being provided to a huge mass generation. The details and specifics are being mentioned as below for the eligibility:
Age limit: On the date of 1st August 2014 the age has to be 37 years by the applicants to get qualified.
Educational Criterion Set: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) had provided that educational qualification must be MBBS degree under the aptitude of applicants with the registration under the MCI.
Fees Schedule: Applicants for the respective post will make the payment of Rs. 75 for reserved and Rs. 150 by the general category applicants.
Selection Method: The assortment of the applicants by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is a point of utmost concern as only the deserving applicant can perform the duties. The process announced is the check on the educational qualification with the work experience mentioned for the applicants. Applicants get also their expertise checked in the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The need from the applicants to get listed for the selection procedures is thoroughly required to be as using the application on the A4 sheet under the prescribed format. Applicants need also to send the necessary certification along with application.
Important Date: To have the reception of the applications the last date being by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is
20th August 2014 (Extended to 05-09-2014).
- The recruitment notification is needed to get assort from the web portal provided as below:
- To get the application form the link needed is as below:
- To get the bank challan form the linkage needed is as below: