BRO is the full name of Border Roads Organisation. As usually, Border Roads Organisation again try to appoint big staff like Nine Hundred Thirty Six (936) candidates under its jobs notification project 2013. So, we are informed to those candidates who are interested to make career in BRO. Here, we are introducing Border Roads Organisation recruitment in short like total posts, important dates, minimum eligibility, mode of application,selection of applicants and general guidelines for find eligibility as per desired post but candidates have also one other option to download an official advertisement of Border Roads Organisation from the link given below under the head of important links to understand more about recruitment. please bookmark this page “OR” subscribe your email id in our website to take latest news about upcoming vacancies.
BRO Job Profile: Border Roads Organisation (BRO) is showing a recruitment employment 2013 information to single out Nine Hundred Thirty Six (936) frank and blunt candidates having Indian citizenship as the job of.
- Supervisor (01 – post)
- Hindi Typist (11 – posts)
- Driver Mechanical Transport (612 – posts)
- Driver Road Roller (46 – posts)
- Laboratory Assistant (06 – posts)
- Vehicle Mechanic (111 – posts)
- Operator Excavating Machinery (149 – posts)
Eligibility Norms: Candidates should have SSC/ ITI/ 10+2 Class/ Valid Driving License “OR” Equivalent weight in the concerned trade and completed maximum of twenty seven (27) years of age. Candidates are well-informed to download an official declaration given below under the title of important links to understand additionally about Border Roads Organisation recruitment 2013.
Dates to be remembered: Candidates will be liable to send their application within forty five (45) days from the first day of advertisement announced in employment newspaper but for those candidates who belong with far-flung area can send it within sixty (60) days.
Mode of Submitting Form: Interested applicants will submit their duly filled application as per format given at the end of official advertisement along with the attested photocopies of minimum eligibility testimonials in concern of age, working experience (if any), reserved caste and academic records as proof to the following address.
Way of Selection for Border Roads Organisation recruitment 2013: In advance to attend the final stages of selection, i.e. common competitive written test, personal interview and physical efficiency test, candidates will be short listed as per basis of their earlier education performance.
- Only male candidates can apply under this recruitment, female are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are waiting for their result will also not need to apply.
- Call letters will send to candidates by post “OR” displayed on BRO official website, i.e. www.bro.nic.in.
- The written exam will be of objective type.
- Candidates can fill up the column of application only with Hindi/English language.
Important Links: To know more about recruitment downloads an official advertisement.