Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is popularly known as BHEL. The company provides its services in the sector of Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Transportation and sectors related to. As the company has lots of branches in all over India require substantial staff for the various subdivisions in the company. There are lots of benefits to work with BHEL like career growth, exciting opportunities, healthy work lifestyle and other numerous benefits to work with this large company. BHEL especially made the career sections for the job seekers, i.e. http://www.bheljhs.co.in/recruitment.htm. The company regularly updates its website for open vacancies and career-related information on this page. In this section, you can find current openings, results, interview dates, format application form, engineer trainee training and other recruitment information. We made this page, especially for those who are seeking information on the recruitment, jobs and vacancies in BHEL. We will put all the notification, advertisement and other related information on this page. You can bookmark this page or subscribe for your email ID to get an immediate alert on “BHEL Recruitment 2015.“
BHEL Open Vacancies:
BHEL Recruitment 2015 for the 258 posts of Trade Apprentice: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) had announced the specifics which notify to get the placement scheme worked out for the 258 posts of Trade Apprentice. This requirement is being provided for the different trades for which the associated detail is stated as below:
Age limit: As reckoning on the date of 1st March 2015 the age which is associated with the applicants as announced by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) is needed under the perimeter of 18 years to 25 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the academics which is provided for the applicants is the high school passed with the ITI trade certificate in the relevant trade.
Scheme to submit an application: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) had mentioned the process of the registration having coupled with the follow up of the application form available at the official website. This submitted application is to post along with necessary certificates at the address having mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- 16th Feb 2015: Initial date which is provided for the online registration.
- 7th March 2015: Last date which is concerning with the online compliance of the application.
- 14th March 2015: Terminating date which is related with the applicants for the final reception of the applications at the work place.
- The link associated with the advertisement is mentioned to be underside by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL):
- To make the online registration and to get the other details the link to be followed is mentioned thoroughly underside:
BHEL Recruitment 2015 for the 278 posts of Trade Apprentice: Applications are being announced by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) and this detail is concerning for the untenanted positioning. The staffing is to make for the 278 posts of Trade Apprentice and the aspects associated are mentioned underside:
Age limit: The age requirement by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) is mentioned thoroughly to be as 18 years to maximum age 27 years.
Educational Criterion Set: As required by the applicants to get qualified the education which is concerning is the high school passed along with the ITI in the concerning trades.
Selection Method: The selection by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) is needed to make under the announced posts as with the pen and paper test and with the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) had announced that the registration under the post could be get with the compliance of the application online. Applicants are provided to compile the application and then to send this along with the certificates which are being announced and specified.
- 23rd Feb 2015 to 10th March 2015: Dates which are provided for the online registration for the post.
- 17th March 2015: Last date which is related for the final reception of the applications.
- The link is provided underneath by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limite (BHEL) to get with the recruitment advertisement:
- To get with the important dates the link which is necessary is provided underside:
- To apply for the post online the necessary connection which is to be followed is provided thoroughly as below:
BHEL Recruitment 2015 for the 31 Supervisor posts (Closed): Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) had mentioned the suitable information so that the vacated seats could be granted to the applicants. The detail which is circulated is for the 31 Supervisor posts. Under the different trades this post is being divided and their detail is as below:
- 16 posts of Electrical / Electronics
- 8 posts of Civil
- 7 posts of Mechanical
Age limit: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) had structured the need of the age under the announced posts to be as 33 years as the upper age. This age is mentioned to have attained on the date of 1st Jan 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: Diploma in the field of Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Instrumentation, Mechanical, and Civil is the educational necessity which is being summed up for the applicants.
Fees Schedule: Under the process of registration Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has also given the space for the fee column. The fee which will applicant pay is provided as Rs. 200 and this must be paid by the online method.
Selection Method: The necessary selection of the applicants will get complete having followed the written examination and personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: On the most primitive stage qualified applicants will make the submission of the application online at the official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL). This application is must to then retain in the printed form and is required to be forwarded with the necessary certificates.
- 3rd Jan 2015 to 24th Jan 2015: Dates between which applicants are to make the online submission of the application.
- 31st Jan 2015: Last date provided to receive the applications at the office premises.
- 7th Feb 2015: Terminating date mentioned to receive the applications from the far flung area applicants.
Important Link: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) had provided the necessary link underneath to obtain the necessary information:
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment of 229 Posts of Apprentice (Closed):
- Total Number of Vacancies: 229 Posts for BHEL Bhopal.
- Name of Posts: Apprentice (in various disciplines).
- Age Limit: 14-25 years as on 01-11-2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Graduation degree and Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines from any recognized University.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on called for Officer Intelligence Rating, Picture Perception Description Test, Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and Conference, Medical Exam and Written Exam.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website www.bhelbpl.co.in. and Offline by Post.
- Deadlines: 24th Nov, 2014
- Last date for Receiving Copy of Acknowledgment Slip: 1st Dec, 2014.
- Examination Date: 15th Feb, 2015.
BHEL Recruitment 2015 for the 110 posts of Apprentice and other posts (Closed): Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) had made publicized the periodical circular under which the publication is to make for the 110 posts of Apprentice and other posts. The need required under the post is comprehensively provided beneath:
Age limit: The age requirement which is associated with the applicants is mentioned under the limits of the 18 years and maximum age desirable is the 27 years. Applicants with the category reserved will also be granted with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Graduate Apprentice: Applicants must be high school passed or need to be intermediated passed.
- Technician: Applicants are required to have the education as high school passed so that could thoroughly get qualified.
Scheme to submit an application: The 2 step process of registration is being presented by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL). Applicants initially make the compliance of the application online and the printed copy of the application is mentioned to forward with the necessary certificates as the 2nd process of the registration.
- 31st Oct 2014 to 10th Nov 2014: Date which is mentioned to make the online submission of application.
- 15th Nov 2014: Date mentioned for the dispatch of application at the administrative center.
- 20th Nov 2014: Date from which applicants can make the downloading of the admit cards.
- 25th Nov 2014: Date mentioned for the conduct of the written examination.
References: The link provided below by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) as below is needed to assort the official advertisement:
BHEL Recruitment 2015 for the 10 posts of Supervisor (Civil) – FTA (Closed): Applications are being mentioned to invite by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) and this procedure is mentioned to work out for the 10 posts of Supervisor (Civil) – FTA. The judicial allotment of seats under the different categories is provided as below:
Age limit: As reckoning on the date of 1st Sep 2014 the age mentioned to have is 32 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification which is demanding from the applicants is diploma in the civil engineering and work experience required for minimum of 1 year.
Fees Schedule: It is mentioned for the applicants that the registration fee is necessary to pay and it is announced to be Rs. 100 by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) as for the general and OBC candidates. Reserve category candidates are exempted from the fee schedule.
Scheme to submit an application: Official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) is the requisite on the applicants to make use for the registration. The printed copy of the application is mentioned to send by the applicants with the necessary certificates.
- 24th Sep 2014 to 15th Oct 2014: Dates mentioned for making the submission of the application online.
- 23rd Oct 2014: Terminating date mentioned for the acknowledgment and enclosures.
- 1st or 2nd week of November 2014: Tentative date provided for interview.
Important Links to be followed:
- The recruitment notification is provided to obtain via the connection that is mentioned to be as below:
- The necessary challan form is provided to obtain at the link mentioned below:
- To have the possession of the OBC undertaking form the connection required is as below:
- Online submission of the application must be made at the link provided below: