Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin bank has issued an employment notice for the recruitment of officers Scale-I and Office Assistants. The main head office of the bank is at Rae Bareli. The official website of the bank is www.barodagraminbank.com. There are lots of information about the BUPG bank like services, products, tenders, suggestions and important links. There are total 10 rural bank in Uttar Pradesh, Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin bank is one of them. Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, Aryavart Gramin Bank, Ballia Etawah Gramin Bank, Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank, Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank, Kshetriya Kisan Gramin Bank, Prathama Bank, Purvanchal Gramin Prathama Bank, Sarva UP Gramin Bank, Shreyas Gramin Bank.
But here we will talk only about the BUPG Bank latest 2013 recruitment project of officers and office assistants. The following information will help you to understand the procedure of application and selection along with the eligibility criteria for the posts.
Name and number of vacancies: There are total 166 vacancies open in Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin bank further divided into the following job profiles.
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): 82 vacancies
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 84 vacancies
Age limit, Qualification and Experience:
- For the post of Officer Scale – I: The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 28 years. The relaxation as per the rules is also allowed for reserved categories. The candidates must possess the graduation degree along with the knowledge of local language.
- For the post of Office Assistant: The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 28 years. Minimum qualification should be graduation to apply for the post of office assistant.
Selection Procedure for Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment: As these posts are eligible only for those candidates who are appeared and qualified in IBPS CWE Sept 2012 exams. So the candidates will be selection on the basis of marks obtained in that exam. The cut off marks list and Weighted score list is given in the advertisement.
The candidates have to visit the website and click on the recruitment section and click on the bank Challan to deposit fee after filing up the Challan form. Now, again visit the website and fill online application form and submit it after filing all the required columns. After submitting application form take the printout of receipt in duplicate.
Important Dates: The candidates must note the following dates as these are very important for submit application for and to deposit fees.
- The last date to submit application form is 2nd Jan, 2013.
- The starting date for online application form is 18th Dec, 2012.
- The fee can be deposited from 18th Dec, 2012 to 2nd Jan, 2013.
References/Important links: Download the advertisement to know more about syllabus, exam pattern, call letter, final selection, reservation rules, result dates and more. The following links are very important for you to click on.