Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin bank has issued an employment notice for the recruitment of following staff. The main head office of the bank is at Rae Bareli. The official website of the bank is www.barodagraminbank.com. There are lots of information about the BUPG bank like services, products, tenders, suggestions and important links. There are total 10 rural bank in Uttar Pradesh, Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin bank is one of them. Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, Aryavart Gramin Bank, Ballia Etawah Gramin Bank, Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank, Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank, Kshetriya Kisan Gramin Bank, Prathama Bank, Purvanchal Gramin Prathama Bank, Sarva UP Gramin Bank, Shreyas Gramin Bank.
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 136 posts of Office Assistant
Baroda UP Gramin Bank had released the process that permits the recruitment of the candidates. The detail having announced is to get relate for the 136 posts of Office Assistant. The allocation of the seats mentioned in detail underside:
- SC: 29 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
- OBC: 37 Posts
- General: 69 Posts
Age Perimeter: The publication of the age by the Baroda UP Gramin Bank is 18 years to 28 years. The age mentioned attaining in the date of 1st June 2015.
Educational Qualification: The academic to get the concern with the candidates for the absolute qualifying nature is the Degree in any of the discipline along with the proficiency in the Local Language.
Fees Schedule: The payment for the registration, as published by the Baroda UP Gramin Bank, is the Rs. 20 for the SC, ST, PWD and EXSM candidates. The fee associated with the General Category candidates is the Rs. 100.
Selection Procedure: The selection process gets associated with the candidates with the IBPS RRBs – CWE. This examination got conducted in the month of Sep 2014. Applicants with the valid score card will get invited for the future selection scheme. The process worthy of making the complete selection is the personal interview session.
Registration Process: The procedure announced by the Baroda UP Gramin Bank under the scheme of registration mentions the submission of the application. The request needs to get compiled at the official website, and the print out of the application need to get retain for the selection schemes.
- 21st July 2015 to 5th August 2015: The elementary dates for the payment of the fee as well for the online submission of the application.
- 20th August 2015: The final date announced for reprinting the application form.
- The enrolment advert is to assert from the linkage mentioned beneath by the Baroda UP Gramin Bank:
- The online application desires to get compiled at the linkage beneath:
- The challan form needed to get assert with the web portal below:
- The need for getting the detail for how to apply for the post must get with the linkage underside:
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 654 posts of Officer and Office Assistant (Closed)
To serve the rural areas a bank was established under the RRB act 1976 and this bank is Baroda UP Gramin Bank. This bank to have the due progress had always invited the applications from the capable applicants. For the current year 2014 recruitment process is held for the 654 posts of Officer and Office Assistant for which the desirable detail is as below:
Age limit: It is very important for the applicants that all the eligibility criteria must be justifiably followed so that could qualify for the post and also could apply. Applicants as per the requirement must have the age 21 years to 32 years as for the post of the officer scale II and for the post of the office assistant age requirement by the applicants must be 18 years to 28 years. Applicants must have the attainment of the age by the date 1st July 2013. It is also being mentioned that applicants under the category SC, ST, OBC, EXSM, PH and widow will be granted with the relaxation in the age by the directives of the Baroda UP Gramin Bank.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants to get the complete detail regarding the education are requested to refer to the official advertisement set by the Baroda UP Gramin Bank.
Fees Schedule: Applicants under the category SC, ST and PWD need to make the payment of Rs. 20 and for the rest of the posts fee requirement is Rs.100. payment will be made by the challan.
Selection Method: Applicants that will have the valid score card of being passed under the RRB’s CWE will be called off for the next set of the selection. This test was thoroughly conducted by the IBPS in the month of the Sep / Oct 2013. Method of the selection is personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: To get them registered applicants follow the official website of Baroda UP Gramin Bank and print out of the application must be keep hold off for the future usage.
- Closing date till which the applicants must make the payment for the registration is 28th Jan 2014 to the date 11th Feb 2014.
- Date from which applicants can make the payment of the fee is 28th Jan 2014.
- Terminating date for making the submission of the application is 11th Feb 2014.
- Closing date by which the application could be reprinted is 26th Feb 2014.
- Web portal which is being required by the applicants so that could get interlinked with the official advertisement is duly mentioned to be below:
- To get the format of the challan with which applicants will be able to make the payment link is as mentioned to be below:
- To make the registration for the post online the connection needed is as described to be below: