Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin bank has issued an employment notice for the recruitment of following staff. The main head office of the bank is at Rae Bareli. The official website of the bank is www.barodagraminbank.com. There are lots of information about the BUPG bank like services, products, tenders, suggestions and important links. There are total 10 rural bank in Uttar Pradesh, Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin bank is one of them. Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, Aryavart Gramin Bank, Ballia Etawah Gramin Bank, Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank, Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank, Kshetriya Kisan Gramin Bank, Prathama Bank, Purvanchal Gramin Prathama Bank, Sarva UP Gramin Bank, Shreyas Gramin Bank.
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 654 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: To serve the rural areas a bank was established under the RRB act 1976 and this bank is Baroda UP Gramin Bank. This bank to have the due progress had always invited the applications from the capable applicants. For the current year 2014 recruitment process is held for the 654 posts of Officer and Office Assistant for which the desirable detail is as below:
Age limit: It is very important for the applicants that all the eligibility criteria must be justifiably followed so that could qualify for the post and also could apply. Applicants as per the requirement must have the age 21 years to 32 years as for the post of the officer scale II and for the post of the office assistant age requirement by the applicants must be 18 years to 28 years. Applicants must have the attainment of the age by the date 1st July 2013. It is also being mentioned that applicants under the category SC, ST, OBC, EXSM, PH and widow will be granted with the relaxation in the age by the directives of the Baroda UP Gramin Bank.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants to get the complete detail regarding the education are requested to refer to the official advertisement set by the Baroda UP Gramin Bank.
Fees Schedule: Applicants under the category SC, ST and PWD need to make the payment of Rs. 20 and for the rest of the posts fee requirement is Rs.100. payment will be made by the challan.
Selection Method: Applicants that will have the valid score card of being passed under the RRB’s CWE will be called off for the next set of the selection. This test was thoroughly conducted by the IBPS in the month of the Sep / Oct 2013. Method of the selection is personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: To get them registered applicants follow the official website of Baroda UP Gramin Bank and print out of the application must be keep hold off for the future usage.
- Closing date till which the applicants must make the payment for the registration is 28th Jan 2014 to the date 11th Feb 2014.
- Date from which applicants can make the payment of the fee is 28th Jan 2014.
- Terminating date for making the submission of the application is 11th Feb 2014.
- Closing date by which the application could be reprinted is 26th Feb 2014.
- Web portal which is being required by the applicants so that could get interlinked with the official advertisement is duly mentioned to be below:
- To get the format of the challan with which applicants will be able to make the payment link is as mentioned to be below:
- To make the registration for the post online the connection needed is as described to be below:
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): 82 vacancies
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 84 vacancies
Age limit, Qualification and Experience:
- For the post of Officer Scale – I: The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 28 years. The relaxation as per the rules is also allowed for reserved categories. The candidates must possess the graduation degree along with the knowledge of local language.
- For the post of Office Assistant: The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 28 years. Minimum qualification should be graduation to apply for the post of office assistant.
Selection Procedure for Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment: As these posts are eligible only for those candidates who are appeared and qualified in IBPS CWE Sept 2012 exams. So the candidates will be selection on the basis of marks obtained in that exam. The cut off marks list and Weighted score list is given in the advertisement.
Application Procedure: The procedure to apply for the post is only by online through the website of Baroda Gramin Bank i.e. www.bardoagraminbank.com.
The candidates have to visit the website and click on the recruitment section and click on the bank Challan to deposit fee after filing up the Challan form. Now, again visit the website and fill online application form and submit it after filing all the required columns. After submitting application form take the printout of receipt in duplicate.
Important Dates: The candidates must note the following dates as these are very important for submit application for and to deposit fees.
- The last date to submit application form is 2nd Jan, 2013.
- The starting date for online application form is 18th Dec, 2012.
- The fee can be deposited from 18th Dec, 2012 to 2nd Jan, 2013.
References/Important links: Download the advertisement to know more about syllabus, exam pattern, call letter, final selection, reservation rules, result dates and more. The following links are very important for you to click on.