Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 141 posts of the Officers and Office Assistant: The process of induction of the applicants under the variable sections is always the main motive as these applicants in turn will lend their hand for the progress of bank. The current announcement by the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank is for the post of the Officers and Office Assistant for which mandatory detail needed is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Officer scale – I: Educational necessity mentioned under the post is the degree in the respective field and applicants age necessity is being bounded in between the dates 3rd July 1985 to the date 30th June 1995.
- Office assistant: The scholastic need under the post is being desirable to be degree in the Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy. Applicants must be born in between the dates 2nd July 1985 to the date 1st Jan 1995.
Fees Schedule: Applicants as stated by the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank must make the payment via the challan form and the fee structure is being mentioned to be Rs. 20 for the SC, ST, PWD and EXSM applicants and Rs. 100 for the general category applicants. Payment will be acceptable via the challan form available at the official website.
- To get the challan form as needed to use by the applicants applying for the post officer scale – I the link is as below:
- The challan form required to fill by the applicants for the post of office assistant is as below:
Selection Method: Applicants having the eligibility gained in the RRB’s online CWE that was conducted by the IBPS in the month Sep / Oct 2013 and have the hold of the valid score card are eligible for the selection process i.e. personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of the registration for the post is being pronounced at the official website of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank. Applicants must keep hold of hard copy of application and these are to bring with all the required documents at the time of interview if got selected.
- 26th May 2014 to the date 10th June 2014: Dates within which applicants need to commence for the registration process online.
- 26th May 2014 to the date 10th June 2014: Dates being mentioned to make the payment of fee.
- 25th June 2014: Last date to reprint the application form.
- The complete information needed to obtain by the applicants is thoroughly easily reached at the linkage as mentioned below:
- To apply for the post and to get the registration the link mentioned by the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank is as below:
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of the Officers and Office Assistant: Applications had been duly invited by the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank so as to complete the various faculties with the efficient applicants for the post of the Officers and Office Assistant whose detail is as below:
- Office Scale – III – 2 posts
- Office Scale – II (GBO) – 5 posts
- Office Scale – II (IT) – 2 posts
- Office Scale – II (Law) – 1 post
- Office Scale – II (Treasury Manager) – 1 post
- Office Scale – I – 86 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 198 posts
Essenatil points to consider are as below:
Age limit: Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank had stated the age 21 years to 40 years for the post of officer scale III, need to be in between the 21 years to 32 years for the officer scale II and for the posts of officer scale I and office assistant age group must be 18 years to 28 years as reckoned on the date 1st July 2013.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Office Scale – III & Office Scale – II (GBO) & Office Scale – I & Office Assistant: Requisite that is being associated with the post is the degree that could be in any of the discipline to get qualified to apply for the post.
- Office Scale – II (IT): Applicants need to be passed in the degree course with the subjects to be electronics, communication and computer science or information technology if wished to apply under the mentioned post.
- Office Scale – II (Law): Academic which is needed from the applicants is the degree in the Law or the qualification comparable to it.
- Office Scale – II (Treasury Manager): Applicants must have the Certified Associate ship (CA) or MBA under the post.
Selection Method: Applicants that had been fortuned to be passed under the CWE (common written examination) – II that was as conducted by the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank under the endorsement of the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in the month Sep / Oct 2013 with having the valid score card are only eligible to move for the further steps of the recruitment that is the session of the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Being sure of the eligibility that is as mentioned by the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank applicants which also had generated the due interest and had the capability to work under follow the official website at which the application format is being prescribed as per the details that need to be under the acknowledgement and after the final submission of the application is being completed hard copy of the application must be retained by the candidates as it will be needed for sure at the time of the interview.
- 5th Dec 2013 is the initial date from which the online registration for the post will commences.
- 20th Dec 2013 is the terminating date until which the online applications will be acknowledged online.
- 4th Jan 2014 is the closing date for reprinting the application.
- To have the answer to the any of the other queries left the official advertisement is as mentioned at the web portal below:
- To get registered for the post online the required linkage is as mentioned to be below: