Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 90 posts of the Officer and Office Assistant: Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank had announced the scheme with which the selection is to make. The process associated demands for the 90 posts of the Officer and Office Assistant and the worthy detail is as below:
Age limit: Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank had mentioned the age requirement as below:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Officer Scale-I: 18 years to 28 years
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 21 years to 32 years
Educational Criterion Set: The qualification possession in the attitude of candidates must be Degree in any of the disciplines. Applicants must also have the proficiency in local language (Gujarati).
Fees Schedule: The payment that got announced to make by candidates is Rs. 20 (SC, ST, PWD and EXSM) and Rs. 100 (General).
Selection Method: The selection process is worthy to get only by the candidates that got fortuned to qualify the RRBs –CWE – III examination. This test was conducted by the IBPS. Only the candidates with the valid score will make the presence for an interview.
Application Submission: Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank had mentioned for the candidates that the official website of Bank needed to use for getting listed. The necessity for the candidates is to keep hold of application in the printed form.
- 19th May 2015 to 3rd June 2015: The dates noticeable to make the compliance of online application and payment of a fee.
- 18th June 2015: The closing date to reprint the form.
- The link mentioned below by the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank is appreciable to get the recruitment notification:
- The link to apply for the post online and how to apply for the post is below:
- The Challan for post – Office Assistant is at the link below:
- The Challan for post – Officer Scale I is at the link below:
- The Challan for post – Office Scale II is at the link below:
BGGB Recruitment 2015 for the 80 posts of the Peon (Closed): Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank for the 80 posts of the Peon which are divided under the different category applicants had invited the applications and announced the recruitment procedure. The points to be noted down regarding the eligibility are provided as below:
Age limit: The need or the requirement which is interlinked with the applicants for the post regarding the age is mentioned as 18 years to 28 years and the maturity level is provided to attain as on the date of 1st Jan 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Candidates applying for the post are to have the educational qualification as 10th class passed.
Selection Method: The selection procedure which is associated with the applicants so that could be granted with the necessary services is personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank had mentioned for the applicants that the proper channel of registration must be followed. Applicants as per the announcement must use the layout of the prescribed application. Each and every column given the space with the appropriate and valid information must be posted with the certificates that are being required for generating the information necessary.
Important Date: Closing date which is provided so that the applications are being received at the place of work is 5th Nov 2014.
References: The web portal is provided beneath by the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank so that applicants can get associated with the information that is being desirable:
BGGB Recruitment 2014 for the 141 posts of the Officers and Office Assistant (Closed): The process of induction of the applicants under the variable sections is always the main motive as these applicants in turn will lend their hand for the progress of bank. The current announcement by the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank is for the post of the Officers and Office Assistant for which mandatory detail needed is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Officer scale – I: Educational necessity mentioned under the post is the degree in the respective field and applicants age necessity is being bounded in between the dates 3rd July 1985 to the date 30th June 1995.
- Office assistant: The scholastic need under the post is being desirable to be degree in the Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy. Applicants must be born in between the dates 2nd July 1985 to the date 1st Jan 1995.
Fees Schedule: Applicants as stated by the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank must make the payment via the challan form and the fee structure is being mentioned to be Rs. 20 for the SC, ST, PWD and EXSM applicants and Rs. 100 for the general category applicants. Payment will be acceptable via the challan form available at the official website.
- To get the challan form as needed to use by the applicants applying for the post officer scale – I the link is as below:
- The challan form required to fill by the applicants for the post of office assistant is as below:
Selection Method: Applicants having the eligibility gained in the RRB’s online CWE that was conducted by the IBPS in the month Sep / Oct 2013 and have the hold of the valid score card are eligible for the selection process i.e. personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of the registration for the post is being pronounced at the official website of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank. Applicants must keep hold of hard copy of application and these are to bring with all the required documents at the time of interview if got selected.
- 26th May 2014 to the date 10th June 2014: Dates within which applicants need to commence for the registration process online.
- 26th May 2014 to the date 10th June 2014: Dates being mentioned to make the payment of fee.
- 25th June 2014: Last date to reprint the application form.
- The complete information needed to obtain by the applicants is thoroughly easily reached at the linkage as mentioned below:
- To apply for the post and to get the registration the link mentioned by the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank is as below: