BARC Open Vacancies:
This page is for the latest BARC Recruitment 2015 projects. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is also known by its short name BARC. The main official website of the research Centre is www.barc.gov.in, where the candidates can get more information about the Centre. But they have made special website for its recruitment advertisements, notifications, results, admit card and to accept online application form i.e. www.barcrecruit.gov.in. The website has vary vast information about the recruitment process like FAQ, how to apply, application status, job opportunity, notice board, addresses and contact us. In this page, you can find all the latest open jobs, vacancies and recruitment projects in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. The candidates should bookmark this page and subscriber their email ID to get latest updates. Here we will talk about the latest recruitment notifications for various open positions in the center.
BARC Recruitment 2015 for the 8 posts of Consultants in Gynecology: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) had provided the specific points which will make the recruitment of the applicants so as for the 8 posts of Consultants in Gynecology. The points of the consideration are mentioned thoroughly as beneath:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Urogynaecology – The qualifying education linked with the applicants is the MCh in Urology or M.S. in the Obst & Gynaec). Applicants must be having the experience for minimum of 10 years in practice and also attachment at a multispecialty hospital qualification. Applicants are also linked with the requirement of having the vast experience in mesh repair utero vaginal prolapsed.
- Laparoscopy surgery – Scholastic need which is being demanded from the applicants is the M.S. or DNB in Obesity & Gynecology. Applicants must also Diploma or Fellowship in minimally invasive surgery. For having qualified under the post at least 5 years experience in Laparoscopic Surgery is also essential for the applicants.
- Infertility Consultant – Applicants under the post are associated with the educational qualification to be as M.S. /M.D. / DNB (OBGY) and the next basic necessity is the Diploma or Fellowship in ART. It is also desirable to have the experience of at least 10 years in infertility practice.
- Gyn Oncology – The educational requirement and obligation which is being associated is the MCh Oncosurgery and the next desirable necessity is the vast understanding in gynaecological oncosurgery.
Scheme to submit an application: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) had mentioned and provided for the applicants to get registered with the application that is under the arranged sequence. This application must be posted along with the required certification.
Important Date: 28th Feb 2015: closing date that is being provided to applications received at the work place.
References: The link is provided underside by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) to get the process of the recruitment:
BARC Recruitment 2015 for the 41 posts of Cat-II Stipendiary Trainees: The advertised detail by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is concerning with the applicants for the 41 posts of Cat-II Stipendiary Trainees. Variable trades and departments are attached with the post for which the detail is provided below:
Age limit: The ownership of the age which is connected under the specific post is the 18 years to 27 years. The age requirement which is being stated must get attained by the date of 23rd Feb 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) had commanded the education as HSC or 10+2 passed. With this ITI certificate is also desirable in the associated field.
Selection Method: The requirement is to first clear the written examination that will be containing the basic education needed to make a check on. The proceeding session which is desirable for the final selection is mentioned as personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) had provided for the applicants to get registered with the application inscribed on the plain paper legibly. Applicants are required also to post all the required certificates with the application.
Important Date: 23rd Feb 2015: Concluding date which is provided for the applicants so that the complete entertaining of the application could be made by the supremacy.
References: The reference link or the web portal which is provided by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) below is constructive to get the general conditions and also the format of the application:
BARC Recruitment 2015 for the 61 posts of Canteen Attendant and other posts (Closed): Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) had mentioned the necessary directives so that the enrollment of the applicants could be made so as for the 36 posts of Canteen Attendant and other posts. The need necessary is mentioned underneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The complete requirement of the age and education is specified uniquely by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) for each of the post. The complete necessity must be obtained with the official notification that is being notified.
Scheme to submit an application: The requirement provided for the applicants by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is mentioned to be as use of the application which is being provided online. Applicants are liable that the application will be accepted online only and no other mode of the application reception will be entertained. Printed form of the application must be restored in the printed form.
Important Date: 22nd Dec 2014 to 16th Jan 2015: Date which is being allotted so that the application is being compiled online by the applicants.
References: The link which is necessary is mentioned beneath by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) so that the all the necessary particulates are being acknowledged by the applicants.
Here is the link:
BARC Recruitment 2015 for the 11 posts of Engineer, Supervisor and Cost Accountant (Closed): Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) had provided that the applications are to be invited and orientation of the applicants is to be made. The publication catching the attention recently is for the 11 posts of Engineer, Supervisor and Cost Accountant and the concerning detail is provided beneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Engineer – Education which is being required from the applicants is provided as graduation or the comparable qualification mentioned in the concerning trade. Applicants must also be having the experience for minimum of 2 years. Age which is associated with the applicants is 40 years.
- Supervisor – Diploma or Licentiate in the civil or electrical engineering is the required educational qualification which is being demanded and age which is linked with the applicants is thoroughly provided to be 35 years.
- Cost Accountant – Scholastic need which is associated with the applicants is provided to be B. Com with the CA or ICWA passed with the experience of 2 years. Age constrain on the applicants is provided as 27 years.
Scheme to submit an application: Official website of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is the need to make use by the applicants so that the registration could be made under the concerning post.
Important Date: 15th Dec 2014 to 31st Dec 2014: Dates provided to make the online submission of the application.
References: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) had mentioned the necessary link below to make attachment with the necessary detail:
BARC Recruitment 2015 for the 2 posts of Resident Medical Officer (Closed): Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) had get collected all the necessary detail and this detail in the form of official notification is being get publicized. Applicants are to proceed and have the seat secured for the 2 posts of Resident Medical Office under different departments and their detail is as below:
- Resident Medical Officer (Casualty/Dispensary)
- Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Medicine)
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification which is associated with the applicants is being provided to be as MBBS degree and with this the one year internship is also desirable from the applicants.
Selection Method: Act of presentation in the personal interview session is the method with which capability and capacity of the applicants will be counted and final selection of the applicants is being completed.
Scheme to submit an application: The provision of the registration by the applicants is being thoroughly stated to be personal interview by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC). Applicants are required that the presence must be made only with the certificates in the original as well the Xerox of all the testimonials.
- Date of interview which is being mentioned for the post of Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Medicine) is 18th Nov 2014 and time of interview is mentioned as 1400 hrs.
- Date of interview for the post Resident Medical Officer (Casualty/Dispensary) is 19th Nov 2014 and time announced is the 1400 hrs.
References: The link which is being mentioned to get tag along to obtain the official advertisement is thoroughly provided beneath by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):