Bank of India (BOI) was established on 7th Sept, 1906 by a bunch of the illustrious merchant from Mumbai. The Bank was under personal control and ownership till July 1969, when it was recognized along with thirteen another bank. The Bank has more than four thousand branches in India extend over-all union territories and states, involving specialized branches. The following are the vacancies open in Bank of India.
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2015 for the 3 posts of Faculty Member and Office Assistant
Bank of India on the contract basis staffing had announced the notification. The detail associated is for the three posts of Faculty Member and Office Assistant for which the necessary points to get followed are beneath:
- Faculty Member: 02 Posts
- Office Assistant: 01 Post
- Faculty Member: The education that gets associated with the particular position is the 25 years to 65 years. The qualification needed in the attitude for the post is the Graduation Degree in the Vocational Courses with the considerable experience in the work.
- Office Assistant: The arrangement of the age for the position is the 18 years to 45 years. The academic required to make the candidates qualified is the Graduation Degree with the basic knowledge of Accounts.
Registration Process: Applicants getting satisfied with the eligibility requirement must make the use of the application structured by the Bank of India for registration. The request form is to send at the venue for which detail got mentioned in the notification.
Noteworthy Date: 24th July 2015: The closing date announced for the final submission of the application by the time 4:00 pm.
- The link provided below by the Bank of India is to get associated with the applicants for the authorized notice:
- The necessary application form is easy to get assert with the linkage below:
Bank of India Recruitment 2015 for the 3 posts of RSETI faculty (Closed)
Applications are being invited by the Bank of India so that the recruitment could be made for the seats that are found to fill on the recently announced posts. The process which is being notified is mentioned for the 3 posts of RSETI faculty. The age boundary for the post is provided as 25 years to 63 years and education which is associated is the graduation degree. Applicants will be recruited for the time span of 2 years. Applicants for getting recruited must send the application by the date of 22nd April 2015.
The associated link for the post is provided as below:
Bank of India Recruitment 2015 for the 1 post of RSETI faculty (Closed)
Bank of India had provided the approaching prospective for the efficient applicants. This possession by the applicants is mentioned to have attained for the 1 post of RSETI faculty. Applicants are mentioned with the educational qualification to be as graduation along with the Dip in the vocational courses. Applicants are provided with the age limit under the post to be as minimum 25 years and maximum age as 65 years. Applicants that wish to get recruited are requested to make the dispatch of the application as per by the date of 24th Feb 2015.
The link to the post announced is mentioned underside:
Bank of India Recruitment 2015 for the 13 posts of Specialist Officer – III, IV and IV (Closed)
Bank of India with the advertisement in progress had announced the recruitment procedure. The recent necessity is for the 13 posts of Specialist Officer – III, IV and IV and the associated detail is provided underneath:
- Specialist Officer-III (Information Technology): 04 Posts
- Specialist Officer-IV (Information Technology): 06 Posts
- Specialist Officer-V (Information Technology): 03 Posts
Age limit: Bank of India had provided the requirement of the age under each post as below:
- Specialist Officer-III – 28 years to 40 years
- Specialist Officer-IV – 30 years to 45 years
- Specialist Officer-V – 35 years to 50 years
Educational Criterion Set: The scholastic maturity demanded is the graduation degree which is provided in the fields of IT or computer engineering or post graduation needed in the computer applications, computer science or IT.
Fees Schedule: registering fee which is must to pay by the applicants is provided to be Rs. 100 for the reserved and Rs. 600 for the unreserved by the Bank of India.
Selection Method: The assortment or choice of the deserving applicants will be made so as with the online examination, personal interview and group discussion.
Scheme to submit an application: For the qualified applicants the process of registration which is provided to be follow up is to bring into play the official website of Bank of India.
- 4th Dec 2014 to 22nd Dec 2014: Dates between which applicants are to make the online registration and payment of the fee.
- 6th Jan 2015: Closing date for printing the application form.
- 22nd Jan 2015: tentative date mentioned for the online examination.
- To get the recruitment notification the connection needed is provided beneath:
- Eligibility details must be opted with the linkage below:
- To apply online the necessary reference link is provided below: