Bank of India (BOI) was established on 7th Sept, 1906 by a bunch of the illustrious merchant from Mumbai. The Bank was under personal control and ownership till July 1969, when it was recognized along with thirteen another bank. The Bank has more than four thousand branches in India extend over-all union territories and states, involving specialized branches. The following are the vacancies open in Bank of India.
Bank of India Recruitment 2015 for the 1 post of RSETI faculty: Bank of India had provided the approaching prospective for the efficient applicants. This possession by the applicants is mentioned to have attained for the 1 post of RSETI faculty. Applicants are mentioned with the educational qualification to be as graduation along with the Dip in the vocational courses. Applicants are provided with the age limit under the post to be as minimum 25 years and maximum age as 65 years. Applicants that wish to get recruited are requested to make the dispatch of the application as per by the date of 24th Feb 2015.
The link to the post announced is mentioned underside:
Bank of India Recruitment 2015 for the 13 posts of Specialist Officer – III, IV and IV (Closed): Bank of India with the advertisement in progress had announced the recruitment procedure. The recent necessity is for the 13 posts of Specialist Officer – III, IV and IV and the associated detail is provided underneath:
- Specialist Officer-III (Information Technology): 04 Posts
- Specialist Officer-IV (Information Technology): 06 Posts
- Specialist Officer-V (Information Technology): 03 Posts
Age limit: Bank of India had provided the requirement of the age under each post as below:
- Specialist Officer-III – 28 years to 40 years
- Specialist Officer-IV – 30 years to 45 years
- Specialist Officer-V – 35 years to 50 years
Educational Criterion Set: The scholastic maturity demanded is the graduation degree which is provided in the fields of IT or computer engineering or post graduation needed in the computer applications, computer science or IT.
Fees Schedule: registering fee which is must to pay by the applicants is provided to be Rs. 100 for the reserved and Rs. 600 for the unreserved by the Bank of India.
Selection Method: The assortment or choice of the deserving applicants will be made so as with the online examination, personal interview and group discussion.
Scheme to submit an application: For the qualified applicants the process of registration which is provided to be follow up is to bring into play the official website of Bank of India.
- 4th Dec 2014 to 22nd Dec 2014: Dates between which applicants are to make the online registration and payment of the fee.
- 6th Jan 2015: Closing date for printing the application form.
- 22nd Jan 2015: tentative date mentioned for the online examination.
- To get the recruitment notification the connection needed is provided beneath:
- Eligibility details must be opted with the linkage below:
- To apply online the necessary reference link is provided below:
Bank of India Recruitment 2015 for the 33 posts of Specialist Officer – I and II (Closed): A very important phenomenon which is always considered by the Bank of India is to make the staffing of the deserving manpower. The circular which is notified recently is for the 33 posts of Specialist Officer – I and II and associated detail is mentioned beneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The need of the age and education is very specifically integrated under each of the post and for getting this the official advertisement must be get used as structured by the Bank of India.
Fees Schedule: Payment that is to make by the applicants is mentioned as Rs. 100 for the SC, ST and PWD candidates and for the applicants under the category general the fee required to pay is the Rs. 600.
Selection Method: Online examination followed with the personal interview session is the necessity for making the selection of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: The requirement which is demanding for the registration is stated with the online submitted application. Official website of the Bank of India is the need to make use by the applicants.
- 4th Dec 2014 to 22nd Dec 2014: The date which is provided so that the application should be submitted online and also the payment of the fee could be completed.
- 6th Jan 2015: Closing date required for the printing the application.
- 22nd Jan 2015: Tentative date provided for the online examination.
- The link which is important is must to get with the link mentioned beneath:
- The conditions of the eligibility are required to get with the link below provided by the Bank of India:
- To apply online the necessary link is mentioned beneath:
Bank of India Recruitment 2015 for the 40 posts of Sepoy (Sub Staff Cadre) (Closed): Under the immense pleasure and gratification the publication which is advertised and is catching the attention of the applicants is made by the Bank of India. This advertisement is favoring the recruitment for the 40 posts of Sepoy (Sub Staff Cadre). Applicants are provided with the age of 18 years and maximum age as 26 years which must be attained as on the date of 7th May 2012. The scholastic maturity which is structured for the applicants is SSC passed and working knowledge of Marathi, Hindi and English. Deserving applicants are requested and constrained to send the applications as within the dates of 1st Dec 2014 to 13th Dec 2014.
The link associated to the complete information is made available underneath:
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2015 for the 8 posts of Office Assistant and Attendant (Closed): Bank of India for the 8 posts of Office Assistant and Attendant with the appropriate allocation of seats had invited the applications. This process is provided to be bounded with the suitable norms and regulations that are provided as below:
Age limit: Under the specifics which are being mentioned by the Bank of India the age criterion is being given utmost preference. Applicants are provided that the minimum age which is associated is the 18 years and maximum age which is desirable is the 45 years for office assistant and 65 years as maximum age for remaining posts.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Office Assistant – Applicants are provided that the educational need associated under the post is the graduation viz. BA, B.Sc., B. Com with Computer Knowledge as necessary trait.
- Attendant – The educational need which is associated with the applicants for the post is provided as HSC qualified and applicants must also be preferably the resident of district where RSETI is located.
- Watchman – Applicants are required to be 8th class passed and also be the native of District as where RSETI is located.
Scheme to submit an application: It is desirable by the applicants that firstly get registered for the post with the procedure notified. Applicants are mentioned that on the priority basis firstly all the terms must be read from notification and on getting satisfied must send the application with all the required certificates.
Important Date: Last date to make the dispatch of applications is 20th Oct 2014.
References: Linkage to get associated with the official advertisement is being mentioned by the Bank of India as below: