Bank of India (BOI) was established on 7th Sept, 1906 by a bunch of the illustrious merchant from Mumbai. The Bank was under personal control and ownership till July 1969, when it was recognized along with thirteen (13) another bank. The Bank has more than four thousand branches in India extend over-all union territories and states, involving specialized branches. The following are the vacancies open in Bank of India.
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2014 for the 27 posts of Security Officer: Bank of India had invited the applications that are in concern to the 27 posts of Security Officer and detail is as mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Age perimeter is decided to be under the 25 years to 40 years as on the date 31st Dec 2013.
Fees Schedule: Application fee which is to pay by the applicants is the Rs. 100 for the SC, ST and EXSM applicants and Rs. 600 for the general and OBC applicants. Fee must be paid by the challan that is accessible at the connection below:
Selection Method: Group discussion and personal interview is the method of the selection which is being scheduled by the Bank of India.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants which are interested and also eligible apply at the official website of the Bank of India.
- Date from which the applicants can get the challan form is 5th Feb 2014.
- A date in between which the submission of the application must be completed is 5th Feb 2014 to the date 20th Feb 2014.
- Dates scheduled to make the payment of the fee are 5th Feb 2014 to the date 20th Feb 2014.
- Date of the closure for the editing is 22nd Feb 2014.
- Last date for reprinting the application is 4th March 2014.
- Recruitment notification need to get from the link below:
- To apply online the link required is as below:
Bank of India Recruitment 2014 for the 9 posts of Attendant, Office Assistant, Counselor and Faculty: Bank of India is a very reputed bank which always had provided the best possible services so as to make the help to the customers and even the every member associated to it. This honest and dedicated assistant and services had helped the bank to reach the position where it is now. Bank of India had also announced to make the recruitment of the deserving applicants under the panels for which the detail is as below:
- Member of Faculty – 3 posts
- Office Assistant – 3 posts
- Attendant – 2 posts
- Counselor (F.L.C.) – 1 post
Age limit: The possession in the age is demanded to be 65 years for the post of Counselor (F.L.C.) and not more than 30 for the post of Attendant.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Member of Faculty: Academic possession under the post is required to be MSW, MA in the rural development, sociology, psychology or B.Sc., BA along with B.Ed. in the concerned subjects.
- Office Assistant: Applicant must have the degree BSW, BA or B.Com along with the knowledge of the computers.
- Attendant: 10th passed applicants are eligible for the post.
- Counselor (F.L.C.): Applicant need to be retired bank officer and must have the experience to work under the rural branch and credit department.
Selection Method: The sole criterion for the selection is the interview as decided by the Bank of India.
Scheme to submit an application: To get the possible registration and to have the one step closer to the Bank of India application under the suitable format must be posted. Application must also be attached with all the documents.
- Closing date for the registration is 30th Jan 2014.
- Date of the interview is 8th Feb 2014.
- Official advertisement with which applicants get the every detail possible as required before to proceed for the registration procedure is as mentioned below:
- To get the application format the web portal is as below:
- To make the any further query the link which is required is as mentioned to be below:
Bank of India is one of the leading banks of the India that is multi tasked i.e. in making the suitable schemes under the banking sector and on the parallel side announcements are always random from bank for making the appointment of the applicants and with the current publication the motive is related to make the placement of the lady medical practitioner as the Medical Consultant / Doctor for which the required traits are as below:
Educational Criterion Set: The scholastic necessity which must be under the personality and aptitude of the applicants is stated to be MBBS degree with the experience required to be of 3 years and all the familiarity for the work under the work must be Mumbai based.
Scheme to submit an application: Under the deep interest for the post along with having the academic possession the need on the part of the applicants to make the usage of the application forms which before to mail it to the Bank of India’s mailing address must be mention the entire detail.
Important Date: 20th Dec 2013 is the last date by which the all the applications must be receipted and after the date no application is to concede by the Bank of India.
Important Link: The required connection with the advertisement that contains all the required details is as mentioned to be below so that before to apply for the post all the general rules and regulation be in the mind of the candidates.
Here is the link:
Bank of India Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of Sepoy (Sub Staff Cadre), Apply on or Before 24th Aug, 2013
Under the deep and focused approach Bank of India is a leading name in the field of the banking sector which had its roots in the foreign countries also. It had its policy which reflects their tasks which are beneficial for the nation. Bank of India also with the present competent faculty had also invited the applications form with the intention of filling the vacancy for the post of the Sepoy (Sub Staff Cadre). These posts are notified to recruit the applicants in the Mumbai South Zone, Mumbai North Zone and in the Navi Mumbai Zone.
Key to the gate of the authority is linked with the following important features which will be assemble the eligibility of the applicants are as below. It is necessary on the part of the applicants that they read and follow the every single detail that is as below:
Total Number of post: Authority had announced the total of the 170 posts to make a appointment.
Age limit: As the authority is active in the thought regarding the which age group is able to handle the responsibility and authority had ended up in thought with the age of the aspirants not to be less than the 18 years and must not be more than the 26 years on the date of 7th June 2013. Age relaxation is also to be provided by the authority to the OBC aspirants by the 3 years, ST, SC applicants with the 5 years and to the PWD applicants by the 10 years. Complete relaxation is to be provided under the rules and regulations of the govt. of India.
Educational Qualification: Important criterion which is the most important for a applicants to follow is the educational criterion according to which the applicants with the SSC passed are qualified for the post. Another parameter related to it is the complete knowledge of the language Marathi and English.
Selection of Zone: As mentioned above post is announced under the three different zones so applicants are requested to make a application only for a particular zone.
Method to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2013: Applicants will fill the application which is being formatted by the authority and will enclosed all the necessary attachments with is which are thoroughly attested and on the envelope will mention the name of the post.
Important Date: Applications are being invited from the applicants before or on the date 24th August 2013. Applicants are always instructed that they must not wait till the last date but complete all the formalities regarding the post by the date and enhance the chances of their selection.
Important Link: Link to the advertisement of the post is as below:
For the sole convenience of the applicants however the authority had made provisions and had notified the advertisement in three languages which are English, Hindi and Marathi and to the ad in all the languages click on the link below which is the official website of the authority:
Bank of India Recruitment 2013 – 6 Security Officers, Apply on or Before 25th Feb, 2013
Name & Number of Vacancies: Bank of India (BOI) is affirming a knowledge to choose Six (06) regular and trained job seekers having Indian citizenship as the post of Security Officer (06 – posts) in Middle Management Grade/ Scale II.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have attained the maximum of forty (40) years of age but not less from twenty one (21) years as on 31st Oct, 2012 and certificate of graduation in any discipline with three moths computer course and five (05) years commissioned service experience as an officer “OR” Assistant “OR” Deputy Superintendent in Navy, Para-Military Forces, Police, Army & Air Force. We are suggesting to applicants for go through in official advertisement/ notification defined ahead under the title of reference to know more about eligibility instructions.
Application Form: In earlier to apply, competitors must ensure that they have valid email id, scanned passport size photograph & signature and minimum eligibility as per Bank norms. After that, applicants will be liable to deposit an application fee in any branch of the bank of India. Now, they can apply on-line through the Internet with the use of the bank official website, i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in “OR” link given below under the title of reference. All other instruction to on-line submission is given on the predefined bank website. After successful submission, the Internet will generate a print out of duly completed application, take it and save for future reference.
Date to be remembered:
- The closing date of reprint of application is 7th March, 2013.
- Competitors can deposit an application fee and register their online application profile in between 9th Feb, 2013 to 22nd Feb, 2013.
- The last date to edit an online application is 25th Feb, 2013.
Selection Process for Recruitment in BOI: Applicants will sign out based on marks obtained by him in the earlier education career’s exam. After that, only qualified applicants will be liable to attend the common competitive written test, group discussion followed by the personal interview.
- Applicants can download a fee deposit challan from the official website of the bank defined ahead.
- Application fees will not be adjustable “OR” refundable.
- Selected applicants will be liable to serve in anywhere in India.
- We are advising to the applicant for visit as per regular basis on the bank official website.
- Competitors who are already in regular service will apply through the proper channels.
- Only male candidates need to apply.
- At the time of the personal interviews, all original certificates with the system generated application and one photo identity card are required for confirmation.
References for BOI Recruitment: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in