Bank of India (BOI) was established on 7th Sept, 1906 by a bunch of the illustrious merchant from Mumbai. The Bank was under personal control and ownership till July 1969, when it was recognized along with thirteen another bank. The Bank has more than four thousand branches in India extend over-all union territories and states, involving specialized branches. The following are the vacancies open in Bank of India.
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2014 for the 8 posts of Office Assistant and Attendant: Bank of India for the 8 posts of Office Assistant and Attendant with the appropriate allocation of seats had invited the applications. This process is provided to be bounded with the suitable norms and regulations that are provided as below:
Age limit: Under the specifics which are being mentioned by the Bank of India the age criterion is being given utmost preference. Applicants are provided that the minimum age which is associated is the 18 years and maximum age which is desirable is the 45 years for office assistant and 65 years as maximum age for remaining posts.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Office Assistant – Applicants are provided that the educational need associated under the post is the graduation viz. BA, B.Sc., B. Com with Computer Knowledge as necessary trait.
- Attendant – The educational need which is associated with the applicants for the post is provided as HSC qualified and applicants must also be preferably the resident of district where RSETI is located.
- Watchman – Applicants are required to be 8th class passed and also be the native of District as where RSETI is located.
Scheme to submit an application: It is desirable by the applicants that firstly get registered for the post with the procedure notified. Applicants are mentioned that on the priority basis firstly all the terms must be read from notification and on getting satisfied must send the application with all the required certificates.
Important Date: Last date to make the dispatch of applications is 20th Oct 2014.
References: Linkage to get associated with the official advertisement is being mentioned by the Bank of India as below:
Bank of India Recruitment 2014 for the 6 posts of Office Assistant and Attendant: Bank of India had stated that the process of the reception of the application is being formatted so that the 6 vacated positions could be accompanied with the proficient applicants. The posts announced are mentioned underneath:
- 3 posts of Office Assistant
- 3 posts of Attendant
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the maturity under both the post for the age and education Bank of India had mentioned the required link below:
- Office Assistant: Applicants had been provided the detail that the education required under the post is mentioned to be as B.Sc., B.Com or BA and along with it applicants must also be having the proficiency in the working of computers & commerce. Applicants under the respective post must have the age possession of 18 years to 45 years.
- Attendant: The educational qualification that is required under the post is 12th class passed and age necessity under the post is being provided to be 18 years to 65 years.
Selection Method: Bank of India had mentioned the process of the selection of the applicants to be as personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: To get listed applicants are required that they must send the application at the address as thoroughly being mentioned in the official advertisement.
Important Date: The terminating date via which the applicants must make sure that the application is as the office premises is 19th July 2014.
- The link which will connect the applicants to the official advertisement is being mentioned by the Bank of India as beneath:
- Application form which is needed to get filled by the applicants is thoroughly being provided at the linkage below:
Bank of India Recruitment 2014 for the 3 posts of Office Assistant: Bank of India for the 3 posts of Office Assistant under following RSTEI had announced the recruitment on contract basis. The detail of the regions is as below:
- Bhopal – 1 post
- Sehore – 1 post
- Rajgarh– 1 post
The eligibility necessity is the age of 45 years on the date of 1st July 2014 and qualification required is the Graduation and basis knowledge of accounts is also desirable. Applicants eligible are requested to send the applications within the time of 16th July 2014.
The link needed to check is being provided as below:
Bank of India Recruitment 2014 for the 5 posts of Office Assistant: Bank of India for the 5 posts of Office Assistant had structured the recruitment notification which is being supporting the placement to be made at five different regions and their detail is as below:
The specifics of eligibility are being mentioned to be age of 18 years to maximum 45 years and applicants must be holder of graduation degree with the knowledge associated with the accounts is also required. Applicants eligible for the post are requested to send the applications by the date of 5th July 2014.