The preference of most of the people when talked about the services to entertain is the Bank of Baroda. It is perhaps one of the best trusted and reminded banks of all the nationalized, private sector banks etc. The foundation stone of the bank was being fixed in the 1908 and with the relationship and having full integrity in their consumers the high level of success was not that difficult task. The wings of the bank are so spread out that the count is being recorded at the present time with the 3rd largest position in the commercial bank sector in the India. The name and fame is also very positive on the international level.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 300 Probationary Officers Posts
The recent activity by Bank of Baroda is the merger up with the Manipal Group of Education and the school named as Baroda Manipal School of Banking is being opened. The training will be imparted here to the youngsters to be adopting the dynamic attitude to be got provide the convincing services in the post of probationary officer. The recent announcement is also for the admission of the applicants under the school which will later fill the 300 posts of Probationary officers and their detail is being provided as below:
Age limit: The age province from the applicants is being mentioned to be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as reckoned on the date 16th July 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants need to holder of graduation degree with the aggregate of 60%. This degree could be under any of the respective discipline.
Fees Schedule: Bank of Baroda had stated that by both the online and offline payment for the registration could be inculcated. The payment module scheduled is the Rs. 50 for the SC, ST and PWD applicants and Rs. 550 for the other category applicants is required to make.
Scheme to submit an application: Online application submission is the procedure that is being adopted by the Bank of Baroda so that applicants get listed and could proceed for the various of the selection procedure.
- Date from which applicants are liable to start the process of registration is 30th June 2014.
- Terminating date for making the online submission of application is 16th July 2014.
- Date to make the online payment of the fee is being scheduled to be 30th June 2014 to 16th July 2014.
- Concluding date to make any of the editing in the application is the 16th July 2014.
- Last date to reprint the application form is 2nd August 2014.
- Date from which applicants can make the downloading of the call letters is being provided to be 4th August 2014.
- Date which is being stated for the examination to be conducted is 14th August 2014.
- The reference link associated with the official advertisement as required by the applicants to get the complete detail is being thoroughly provided to be as below:
- Online submission of the application is needed to get placed at the web portal which is being mentioned below:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2013-2014: Band of Baroda has issued a new employment notice for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in Junior Management Grade. The candidates who are doing 3rd year in graduation or completed graduation in any discipline can apply for these posts. The candidates will undergo for one year diploma in Banking and Finance after selection. Interested candidates should read the following information to know the dates, application procedure, selection procedure, important links and eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates must note that the last date to submit application form is 18th May, 2013. So submit application form 3 or 4 days in advance to avoid any errors and rejection.
Total Vacancies: 300 Probationary Officers
Age: The candidates who are under 26 years of age as on 1st Sept, 2013 are eligible to apply. The relaxation in age for reserved category students is application according to reservation rules fixed by the Government of India.
Qualification: The candidates who have passed graduation in 60% marks are allowed to apply. The 60% marks condition is applicable to general category only and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD category’s candidates. The students awaiting result for final year or doing final year of graduation are also allowed to apply. But the pursuing candidates must submit their provisional certificates on or before 1st Sept, 2013 and ensure that they should passed in the above said marks.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2013 Application Procedure: Eligible candidates must apply online as per the procedure given below. The candidates should note that the procedure to apply is online by online as the Bank of Baroda will not accept any application offline or by any other method.
Steps Before Applying Online
- The candidates must ensure that their email ID in active mode. In other words the candidate’s email ID should be active and remain active till the final selection. As all the correspondence made by Bank of Baroda will be through email.
- Scanning of recent photograph and signature should be clear and as per the format mentioned in the advertisement.
- Deposit fee Rs. 550 (Gen) Rs. 50/- (SC/ST/PWD) by online or offline way. (Fee can be deposit from 4th May, 2013 to 18th May, 2013, if depositing online. And if going to deposit offline the period is from 7th May, 2013 to 22nd May, 2013).
Steps to Apply Online
- The candidates should visit the official website i.e. www.bankofbaroda.com.
- The link to apply online is active only from 4th May, 2013 to 18th May, 2013.
- Find here Online Application Form.
- Now, fill all the required columns as per the instructions mentioned.
- After submitting application form the candidates should print out the system generated receipt.
- Keep all the documents in record for future references. Don’t send any documents to the office address.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Procedure: The candidates will undergo written exam containing objective type and descriptive type questions. The objective type paper will consist of four papers Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, General Awareness and Descriptive test will consist of English Language. After getting success in written test, the candidates will undergo group discussion and personal interview.
- The online registration will start from 4th May, 2013.
- The date to deposit fee online starts from 4th May, 2013 and close on 18th May, 2013.
- The date to deposit fee offline starts from 7th May, 2013 and closed 22nd May, 2013.
- The last date to submit online application form is 18th May, 2013.
- The written examination date is 7th July, 2013.
- The candidates can download admit card after 25th June, 2013.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2013 Notification: Download From Here