Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2013: Band of Baroda has issued a new employment notice for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in Junior Management Grade. The candidates who are doing 3rd year in graduation or completed graduation in any discipline can apply for these posts. The candidates will undergo for one year diploma in Banking and Finance after selection. Interested candidates should read the following information to know the dates, application procedure, selection procedure, important links and eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates must note that the last date to submit application form is 18th May, 2013. So submit application form 3 or 4 days in advance to avoid any errors and rejection.
Total Vacancies: 300 Probationary Officers
Age: The candidates who are under 26 years of age as on 1st Sept, 2013 are eligible to apply. The relaxation in age for reserved category students is application according to reservation rules fixed by the Government of India.
Qualification: The candidates who have passed graduation in 60% marks are allowed to apply. The 60% marks condition is applicable to general category only and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD category’s candidates. The students awaiting result for final year or doing final year of graduation are also allowed to apply. But the pursuing candidates must submit their provisional certificates on or before 1st Sept, 2013 and ensure that they should passed in the above said marks.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2013 Application Procedure: Eligible candidates must apply online as per the procedure given below. The candidates should note that the procedure to apply is online by online as the Bank of Baroda will not accept any application offline or by any other method.
Steps Before Applying Online
- The candidates must ensure that their email ID in active mode. In other words the candidate’s email ID should be active and remain active till the final selection. As all the correspondence made by Bank of Baroda will be through email.
- Scanning of recent photograph and signature should be clear and as per the format mentioned in the advertisement.
- Deposit fee Rs. 550 (Gen) Rs. 50/- (SC/ST/PWD) by online or offline way. (Fee can be deposit from 4th May, 2013 to 18th May, 2013, if depositing online. And if going to deposit offline the period is from 7th May, 2013 to 22nd May, 2013).
Steps to Apply Online
- The candidates should visit the official website i.e. www.bankofbaroda.com.
- The link to apply online is active only from 4th May, 2013 to 18th May, 2013.
- Find here Online Application Form.
- Now, fill all the required columns as per the instructions mentioned.
- After submitting application form the candidates should print out the system generated receipt.
- Keep all the documents in record for future references. Don’t send any documents to the office address.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Procedure: The candidates will undergo written exam containing objective type and descriptive type questions. The objective type paper will consist of four papers Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, General Awareness and Descriptive test will consist of English Language. After getting success in written test, the candidates will undergo group discussion and personal interview.
- The online registration will start from 4th May, 2013.
- The date to deposit fee online starts from 4th May, 2013 and close on 18th May, 2013.
- The date to deposit fee offline starts from 7th May, 2013 and closed 22nd May, 2013.
- The last date to submit online application form is 18th May, 2013.
- The written examination date is 7th July, 2013.
- The candidates can download admit card after 25th June, 2013.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2013 Notification: Download From Here