Bank Note Press Dewas is one of the industrial units of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited. This institute gets wholly owned by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance. This complete unit gets registered on the date 13th Jan 2006, and it works thoroughly under the well trained manpower.
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2015 for the 25 posts of Junior Office Assistant: Bank Note Press had mentioned making the recruitment recently for the year 2015. The announced specifics are for the 25 posts of Junior Office Assistant for which ratio of seats is beneath:
Age limit: Bank Note Press had mentioned the necessary age possession for the candidates as the 28 (Twenty Eight) years. The age reckoning needs to make from the 21 days of notification having announced. The relaxation in the age requires granting to candidates for five years (SC, ST), three years (OBC) and ten years for the PWD, Departmental Candidates, and Government Servants.
Educational Criterion Set: The qualification associated with the candidates for the post is the Graduation with an aggregate of marks as 55%. The necessity associated at next with applicants is the working knowledge of computers. It is also worthy from candidates to have the proficient typing speed as 40 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi.
Fees Schedule: Bank Note Press had provided the fee payment as one of the important aspects associated with registration. The price announced thoroughly as non-refundable. The price offered to pay for the candidates for getting listed the Rs. 100. The fee got proposed to pay by the Demand Draft (DD) drawn in the favor of General Manager, Bank Note Press, Dewas and is payable at State Bank of India. It is worthy to get by the candidates that belong to category reserve that the exemption in the fee got provided.
Selection Criterion: The selection for the post gets associated with the process that gets fitted into correct measurements required to acknowledge. The processes associated to make the choice of the applicants are the written test, typing test on the computer. The progression provided to follow at last that is most important is the interview session.
The Method of Registration: Bank Note Press had provided the complete registration scheme as beneath:
- Candidates firstly need to log on to the official website.
- Candidates are to click on the link make available for the online submission.
- All the necessary detail is to acknowledge and then to fill the details carefully and to submit the necessary detail.
- Applicants after the complete submission are to take the printout of online application for future use
- 23rd May 2015: The initial time having provided so that the process of the online registration get started.
- 13th June 2015: The final date provided for making the final submission of the application.
- 13th June 2015: The last date associated to send the print out of the application at the office premises.
- The link mentioned underside by the Bank Note Press is worthy and desirable to get connected with crucial detail:
- The online application for the post suggests making via the web page provided underside:
Bank Note Press Dewas (M.P) (Closed) is give an assent to appoint One Hundred & Twelve (112) candidates for its Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) unit. So, it is the nice opportunity for those candidates who are desired to do job in Bank Note Press, Dewas (Madhya Pradesh). Here, we are trying to give short intro about total posts, minimum eligibility, important dates, how to apply, way of selection and general guidelines to candidates for find their eligibility as per interested post but if the candidates are not satisfied with this info then they have another option to download an official advertisement of Bank Note Press Dewas which is given below under the head of important links. We are advised to candidates for bookmark this page”OR” subscribe our website to take latest news about upcoming posts 2015.
BNP Job Profile: Bank Note Press Dewas (M.P) is executing the recruitment 2015 notification to appoint One Hundred & Twelve (112) obedient and sincere applicants having Indian citizenship as the job of Junior Technician (105 – posts), Supervisor (01 – post), Retoucher (01 – post) and Junior Office Assistant (05 – posts).
Eligibility Norms: Candidates should have Graduate/ ITI/ Diploma in the discipline of Printing, Letter Press, Electroplating, Chemical, Plate Making, Motor Mechanic, Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical “OR” Equivalent and attained less from twenty eight (28) years of age. To know more about eligibility norms of Bank Note Press Dewas recruitment 2015, download an official notification given below under the title of important links.
Dates to be remembered: Candidates can send their duly executed application form in earlier from 27th July, 2014 with super scribe the name of post on an application envelope.
Mode of Submitting Form: Desired candidates can download an application format defined ahead from the head of an important link. Fill it in capital letter of English language with necessary personal details, attach one passport size photograph on it & send to along with attested photo state copies of minimum eligibility testimonials in support of educational records, age, working experience, reserved caste proof and demand draft to the GM of Bank Note Press, (MP) (Pin Code – 455001).
Way of Selection for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2014: The mode of selection of candidates will be giving performance in speed test, common competitive written exam and interview.
- For any type of query in subject of recruitment, candidates can contact at 07272 – 255222 in between official time only.
- The above discussed post of Supervisor is reserved for the candidates applying under SC – Ex.SM.
- Application sent through Email & Fax will not be acceptable.
- Candidates can deposit an application fee in the shape of the demand draft only.
Important Links: To know more about Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2014 downloads an advertisement.