Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) is the joint project of authority of Karnataka & Government of India is a Special-Purpose Transport authorized with the obligation of execution of Bangalore Metro Rail Program.According to latest publication, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is appointing huge staff for its recruitment session 2014 – 14. Candidates who have minimum qualification as Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited guidelines can apply with the use of the Internet on the BMRCL official website. All other details regarding recruitment is given below. Download an official advertisement which is given under the title of important links before apply.
BMRCL Recruitment 2014 for the 480 posts of Maintainer & Train Operator: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) is a collective approach which is generated by the Government of India and Government of Karnataka. It is being originated for providing the most comfortable and cheaper way to commence for the any of the journey. This supremacy is equally efficient for making the recruitment of the applicants and the notification recently announced is for the 480 posts of Maintainer & Train Operator and the detail associated is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The detail associated with the age and education that is judicially summed up by the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) is to get via the official advertisement that is available at the official website.
Fees Schedule: Registration fee that is being mentioned to pay by the applicants under the category SC, ST is provided to be as Rs. 200 and for the other category applicants the payment which is required to pay is the Rs. 500 via the challan form.
Selection Method: The connoisseur and proficient supremacy of the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) had mentioned that applicants are meant to be selected via the written examination. The most important step of making the selection of the applicants is the medical fitness test.
Scheme to submit an application: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) had provided that the official website is to be used so that applicants could get listed for the procedures that are being lined up.
- Terminating date that is being provided so that the applicants could make the final submission of the application is 13th Oct 2014.
- Date from which applicants can make the submission of the application is the 12th Sep 2014.
- Date which is being provided for the written examination is 23rd Nov 2014.
- The recruitment advertisement is mentioned to obtain via the link which is provided to be as below:
- The detail of fee and other necessary details are to get via linkage provided to be as below:
- To get the online instructions the link provided by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) is as below:
- Online compliance of the application is mentioned to make via the linkage that is being provided to be as below:
BMRCL Job Profile: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is putting forward a job notification 2013 to choose Two Hundred & Thirty Seven (237) honest and well ordered post searchers as the job of
- Section Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- Customer Relation Manager
- Station Controller & Train Operator
Minimum Eligibility: Applicants having engineering degree in the stream of Computer Sciences, Electronics, Civil Engg, Electrical, Telecommunication/ Diploma in Engineering/ Matriculation Examination with ITI/ Graduation Degree “OR” Equivalent and attained not more than fifty (50) years of age will be qualified under BMRCL recruitment 2013 program. We are guiding to applicants for download an official advertisement defined ahead under the name of an important link to understand more about Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2013.
Mode of Submitting Application Form: Firstly of all, candidates will prepare an email id, valid contact number & minimum eligibility certificates details for the purpose of uploading. After that, candidates can enroll their online application profile on BMRCL official website i.e. www.bmrc.co.in “OR” the link showing in the end of this article. After satisfactory submission, the internet will generate the print out of duly accomplished application, download the print out and keep active for future use.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be shortlisted as per basis of marks got in common competitive written exam. After this, only qualified candidates will attend the personal interview.
- The written exam will be organized on 25th Aug, 2013.
- Candidates can register their online application profile till 17th July, 2013.
- For any type of query with subject to recruitment, candidates can call at 080 – 22969200.
- Candidates having higher qualification from the prescribed will no need to apply.
- Candidates will be entitled to apply for only one category of job.
- The appointed candidates will be going on training period.
Important Links: For more details about Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2013 refer an official advertisement.