The page is all about to list all the latest jobs vacancies in Assam Agriculture University. The candidates who are interested to do job in the Assam Agriculture University should bookmark this page for future updates.
About Assam Agriculture University: Assam Agriculture University is highly active in the field of the research, teaching and mainly in the field of the extension education. It is on the way of success with the objective of advancement, research and the imparting the education to the potential for the progress of the agriculture that will be beneficial to the people residing in the rural areas and ultimately whose benefit to be enjoyed by the whole nation. The study in the university is being commenced under the really expert faculty and the management and it is always in the search of the potential that would join their hands with the university and help them to progress more. So in the search of such potential university had announced the recruitment of the candidates under the post Computer Literary on the contract basis. The recruitment is to be done for the posting under the project “All India Coordinated Research Project for Dry land Agriculture, B.N. College of Agriculture, Biswanath Chariali”.
AAU Recruitment 2014 for the 2 posts of Computer Operator and Research Associate: Assam Agriculture University (AAU) for the 2 posts of Computer Operator and Research Associate had mentioned the proceeding of the project recently initiated. The detail associated under the posts is provided to be as below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Computer Operator – Applicants are thoroughly required that under the post to get qualified qualification needed is the graduation in the subject of science with the 1 year of diploma which is thoroughly required in the computer applications. It is also important to get that applicants with the qualification BCA are to given preference over other candidates.
- Research Associate – Applicants are mentioned by the authority that the post announced is allowable only for the applicants having the qualification M.Sc. (Agri) which is most preferably needed in the horticulture with the experience for minimum of 1 year.
Scheme to submit an application: It is required for the applicants that are under the utmost interest to apply for the post that they must attend the interview session as per layout by the supremacy of the Assam Agriculture University (AAU). All the necessary certificates in the original as well Xerox must also be brought by the applicants along as in the lack of these candidature is to be rejected.
- Date of interview for the post of Computer Operator is mentioned to be as 25th Sep 2014.
- Date of interview mentioned for the post of Research Associate is 26th Sep 2014.
References: Assam Agriculture University (AAU) had stated the link below so that the official advertisement could be get under the acknowledgement by the applicants:
AAU Recruitment 2014 for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Assam Agriculture University (AAU) had announced the interview procedure and this process is to get completed for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Applicants are required that the necessity for the educational qualification is mentioned to be as M.Sc. (Agri) needed in the entomology. The presence of the applicants is thoroughly required to be followed as on the date of 12th Sep 2014 on the time 10:30 am. Applicants are required that presence must only be make with all the certificates as needed to check the eligibility and also required or the office record.
To check the notification and to detail of venue the link required is as below:
AAU Recruitment 2014 for the post of Research Associate (RA): Assam Agriculture University (AAU) had mentioned the recruitment notification and this notification is being mentioning that applicants are to make their presence valuable for the post of Research Associate (RA). Under the announcement applicants are required to recruit on the contract basis for the project that is being instigated recently. The eligibility for the post under the educational qualification is provided as PHD or M.Sc. in the soil science and experience required under the work area for minimum of 2 years with the knowledge of computer applications. Applicants are required that to get listed must attend the interview session as on the date of 25th August 2014.
Entire detail of the venue and necessary specifics must ne get via the linkage below:
AAU Recruitment 2014 for the 3 posts of Training Associate and Accountant: Assam Agriculture University (AAU) had provided the detail and had invited the applicants for the 3 vacated seats for which the detail needed is mentioned underneath:
- 2 posts of Training Associate
- 1 post of Accountant
Educational Criterion Set:
- Training Associate: The requirement from the applicants for the educational qualification is being mentioned as M.Sc. (Agri.) with the specialism needed in the tea husbandry & Technology. Applicants with the familiarity in the work are to given preference over the other candidates.
- Accountant: Applicants are constrained to have the educational qualification as degree that could be in any of the trade or discipline.
Selection Method: The requirement from the applicants is to perform extraordinary in the personal interview session as it is the mode of making the selection of the applicants as explicit by the Assam Agriculture University (AAU).
Scheme to submit an application: A direct interview session is the module which is being thoroughly proclaimed so as to invite and to make the applicants registered under the post. Applicants are liable making the presence with all the necessary certificates.
Important Date: Assam Agriculture University (AAU) had provided the date of interview to be as 11th August 2014. The time of inviting the applicants for making the presence is the 11:00 am. Applicants need to make the presence at least half an hour before the mentioned time.
References: The reference link associated to check out the necessary detail is mentioned underneath: