The page is exclusively for the Arunahcal Pradesh Recruitment projects 2015. You can bookmark this page to get latest jobs, vacancies and recruitment notifications 2015, if you are serious about to make career in Arunahcal Pradesh Police department.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2015 for the 21 posts of UDC and LDC: Arunachal Pradesh Police is making the applicants to have their faith associated with the supremacy over the announced posts. The current need is for the 21 posts of UDC and LDC and their detail is provided below:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 10 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 11 posts
Age limit: On the date of 1st Jan 2015 the necessity of the age which is being linked with the applicants to attain for sure is the 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- UDC: Graduation in any of the related allied subjects and basic knowledge of computer applications.
- LDC: The need associated with the education is the matriculation or the comparable qualification with the proficient speed in the typing and knowledge of computer applications.
Fees Schedule: Fee mentioned to pay by the applicants is Rs. 10 for the APST and Rs. 40 for the general category applicants.
Selection Method: To have the selection of the applicants the process or module of progression is set as written test or typing speed test for LDC, interview and then the academic merit list. Next set of eligibility calculations will be made with the medical examination and verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are liable with the process of the registration to be as follow up of the application which is being prescribed and formatted. This valuable having all the valid information regarding the applicants must be posted along with the desirable certificates.
Important Date: 10th Feb 2015: Last date which must be get to make the complete dispatch of the applications.
- Recruitment process must be get obtained by the applicants with the link provided below by the Arunachal Pradesh Police:
- The format of the application form is must to get with the link which is present below:
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2015 for the 54 posts of Sub inspector: Arunachal Pradesh Police had invited the applications from the duly deserving applicants that are able to perform the duties for the posts that are as below:
Sub Inspector (GD)
I. Civil Police – 9
II. IRBN – 41
Sub Inspector (Telecommunication / WT) – 4
Essential Points need to consider are as below:
Age limit: Age parameter demands for the maturity of the applicants to be 20 years to 25 years as per on the date 1st Jan 2013 along with the relaxation will be permissible for the reserved category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set:
- SI (GD): Under the concerned post the Qualification needed is graduation in any of the discipline.
- SI (TC): Diploma in the radio or telecommunication engineering and experience in the field is the requisite.
Fees Schedule: Fee will be accepted by the treasury challan of Rs. 15 for the APST applicants and Rs. 60 for general applicants and challan need to make in the favor of Assistant Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar.
Selection Method: Applicants had to go through a series of the selection technique that is physical efficiency test, written examination, interview and after wards merit of the applicants in education and on the last steps medical examination with verification of documents is to complete.
Scheme to submit an application: Application will be posted by the applicants’ that is duly attached with all the required documents with affixing a postage stamp of Rs. 5 on envelope.
Important Date: 25th Nov 2013 is the last date to accept the applications by Arunachal Pradesh Police.
Important Link: The link to the official notification is as below:
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2015 for the 92 posts of CT, HC & Sub inspector: Arunachal Pradesh Police with the following posts vacant under their panel had put forward the official notification.
Here are the posts announced:
- Sub – Inspector
- HC (Telecom)
- Constable (GD)
- Constable (Driver)
- Follower Staff
Name of Districts are as below:
- Tirap – 19
- Longding – 28
- Changlang – 45
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2015 Essential Requirements
Age limit and Educational Qualification: Decisive factors being inter related with academics and age are as below:
- Sub – Inspector: For the applicants graduation and age in between 20 to 24 years is preset.
- HC (Telecom): English, Math and General Science as main subjects in 10th with age 18 to 24 years is the requirement.
- Constable (GD): Passed in 8th class having the valid driving license and age 17 to 21 years is the necessity from applicants.
- Constable (Driver): Pre requisite from the applicants is 10th passed for civil police with minimum age 18 to maximum age 28 years is requirement.
- Follower Staff: 18 to 28 years of age with passed in 8th class is being demanded from applicants.
Selection Procedure: Voyage to get appointed started with the written examination, physical standard test, physical endurance test or the physical endurance test as scheduled. To be followed by these tests medical examination and verification of the document are also lined up.
Method to Apply: To apply for the post aspirants attach all the testimonials with the application duly prescribed by the authority ad must be posted by the time.
Important Date: Last date for the submitting the application is 18th Oct 2013 and it must be under authorization by the time 16:00 hrs.
Important Link: Link that is related with the general guidelines and required application form is as below: