Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment 2015 for 7000 posts of Teacher: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) for the over 135 schools had announced to make the staffing with the nation builders i.e. teachers. The staffing is on 7000 seats for which detail is underside:
Age Limit: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) had mentioned the age maturity thoroughly as forty (40) years of age. The maturity for the experienced candidates got said carefully as fifty-seven (57) years. The age reckoning needed to make on the date 1st April 2016.
Educational Qualification: The relation with the candidates for the qualifying nature is Graduation Post Graduation with B.Ed. Degree. Candidates also need getting meet the criteria i.e. qualified in TET or CTET.
Fee Schedule: The permitted fee that is must pay as announced by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) is the Rs. 600.
Selection Process: The three-phase examination procedure got publicized to make the absolute selection. The processes having made known are Screening Exam; Interview followed by the Evaluation of Computer Proficiency & Teaching Skills.
Application Submission: The procedure got mentioned thoroughly by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) for the registration is the acquiescence of the online application. The required testimonials need getting scanned during the application compliance along the fee receipt.
- 30th August 2015 to 27th Sep 2015: The permitted periods for making the submission of the application online.
- 15th Nov 2015: The authorized period for making the downloading of the admit cards.
- 6th Dec 2015: The date publicized for the conduct of examination.
- The web portal for the notice announced by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) got mentioned underside:
- To apply online the concerning linkage is beneath:
Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment 2015 for posts of Teacher (Closed)
Army Welfare Education Society are always ahead in the field of the education where they promise to provide the quality education and that is to be in the more discipline manner and besides the theoretical knowledge more emphasis is granted to the practical education and to make their teaching even more effective posts of Teacher are being announced that are as below:
Particulars that are associated with the eligibility of the applicants are as below:
Age limit: Applicants that had no experience of the teaching the age must be below the 40 years except for Delhi schools, where TGT and PRT applicants should have the age to be less than 29 years and PGT should have the age less than 35 years.
For the Experienced Candidates age must be below 57 years.
Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment 2015 Educational Qualification:
- PGT: Post graduation as well as the bachelor’s degree (B.Ed.) to be passed with the 50% marks is the essential qualification that must acceded by the applicants.
- TGT & PRT: For both the posts the requirement that is being attached is the graduation that is being qualified with the 50% marks and also applicant had possession of the bachelor’s degree (B.Ed.) also cleared with the 50% marks.
Fees Schedule: Mode of the payment that is being scheduled by the welfare society is to proceed online i.e. payment could be made by the debit card, credit cards, net banking or by the electronic transfer by the designated banks. With the modes that are duly mentioned above the amount that is to be paid is Rs. 600.
Selection Procedure: Process that is duly attached with the applicant’s selection demands for showing the capability and expertise of the applicants initially in the Screening test and eligible applicants from this test will move on for the personal interview session that is duly attached with the verification of the documents also.
Method to Apply: Applicants will primarily go to the official website and will make the payment regarding the registration and afterwards will fill the mandatory details and a print out of the application is essential to be secured by the applicants for the future reference.
Important Date: Dates concerning to important events associated with the making the registration are as below:
- Date from which the process of the online submission of the application will proceed is 23rd Sep 2014 and time form which application submission will proceed is 9:00 am.
- Last date by which the application submission must be completed is the 21st Oct 2014 by the time 5:00 am.
- Date on which the online mock test is decided to conduct is 22nd Oct 2014.
- Date being scheduled for the screening test is 8th Dec 2014.
Important Link: Link that is connection for the detailed advertisement is as below:
To apply online for the post link is as below:
To get the required information related with the old question papers link is as mentioned below:
If the applicants had any other queries to made then official website of the authority is as below: