Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment 2013 for the posts of Teacher: Army Welfare Education Society are always ahead in the field of the education where they promise to provide the quality education and that is to be in the more discipline manner and besides the theoretical knowledge more emphasis is granted to the practical education and to make their teaching even more effective posts of Teacher are being announced that are as below:
Particulars that are associated with the eligibility of the applicants are as below:
Age limit: Applicants that had no experience of the teaching the age must be below the 40 years except for Delhi schools, where TGT and PRT applicants should have the age to be less than 29 years and PGT should have the age less than 35 years.
For the Experienced Candidates age must be below 57 years.
Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
- PGT: Post graduation as well as the bachelor’s degree (B.Ed.) to be passed with the 50% marks is the essential qualification that must acceded by the applicants.
- TGT & PRT: For both the posts the requirement that is being attached is the graduation that is being qualified with the 50% marks and also applicant had possession of the bachelor’s degree (B.Ed.) also cleared with the 50% marks.
Fees Schedule: Mode of the payment that is being scheduled by the welfare society is to proceed online i.e. payment could be made by the debit card, credit cards, net banking or by the electronic transfer by the designated banks. With the modes that are duly mentioned above the amount that is to be paid is Rs. 600.
Selection Procedure: Process that is duly attached with the applicant’s selection demands for showing the capability and expertise of the applicants initially in the Screening test and eligible applicants from this test will move on for the personal interview session that is duly attached with the verification of the documents also.
Method to Apply: Applicants will primarily go to the official website and will make the payment regarding the registration and afterwards will fill the mandatory details and a print out of the application is essential to be secured by the applicants for the future reference.
Important Date: Dates concerning to important events associated with the making the registration are as below:
- Date from which the process of the online submission of the application will proceed is 23rd Sep 2013 and time form which application submission will proceed is 9:00 am.
- Last date by which the application submission must be completed is the 21st Oct 2013 by the time 5:00 am.
- Date on which the online mock test is decided to conduct is 22nd Oct 2013.
- Date being scheduled for the screening test is 8th Dec 2013.
Important Link: Link that is connection for the detailed advertisement is as below:
To apply online for the post link is as below:
To get the required information related with the old question papers link is as mentioned below:
If the applicants had any other queries to made then official website of the authority is as below: