Assam Public Service Commission is popularly known as APSC or Assam PSC. The commission was setup in the year of 1937 as per the provision of University Act. The commission held various recruitment exams to recruit suitable candidates for various government departments in the state. Assam PSC has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of following staff. Interested candidates who wants to apply for the following posts in Assam PSC can apply before the last date. The official website of the commission is www.apsc.nic.in, where the candidates can find the latest news about recruitment exams, jobs, vacancies by the commission.
Assam PSC Open Vacancies:
Assam PSC Recruitment 2015 for the 89 posts of Fishery Extension Officer and other posts: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) under the recently delivered notification had mentioned to make the recruitment of the applicants. This necessity is being presented for the 89 posts of Fishery Extension Officer and other posts. Seats being allotted under each post are being discussed as underneath:
- Fishery Extension Officer under Fishery Department: 52 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Under Fishery Department: 32 posts
- Assistant Food Analyst (Class-I) Under H & F.W(A) Department: 05 posts
Age limit: The age being pinned for the applicants so that could get the complete expertise for the post is 21 years to 38 years. This age will be determined so as on the date of 1st Jan 2015. Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) will also grant the suitable relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Fishery Extension Officer: The necessary education for the post is the B. F. Sc. or D. F. Sc. degree.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The requirement of the education for the post is the diploma in the civil engineering.
- Assistant Food Analyst (Class-I): Under the specific post applicants are needed to have the education to be M.Sc. in the Chemistry, Food & Drug.
Selection Method: The measurement of the ability of the applicants in the screening test or viva voce session in the initial phase of the selection. The necessary next phase that will make the selection of the applicants is the written test.
Scheme to submit an application: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) had provided the very general process of the registration. Applicants are required to send the application which is accessible at the official website along with the essential self attested photo copies of the certificates.
Important Date: 5th May 2015: Terminating date which is provided for the applicants to make the final dispatch of the applications.
- The need of the recruitment to get the official notification must be get fulfilled with the link provided below by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC):
- The required application form is provided at the link below:
Assam PSC Recruitment 2015 for the 27 posts of Research Assistant and Assistant Professor: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) to invite the efficient manpower and to orient their potential in the suitable path had invited the applications. The announced process is mentioned for the 27 posts of Research Assistant and Assistant Professor for which the needed aspects are as below:
- 17 posts of Research Assistant
- 10 posts of Assistant Professor
Age limit: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) had mentioned the age to have attained on the date of 1st Jan 2015 to be under the bars of the 21 years to 38 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Research Assistant – Applicants are mentioned to have the necessary education to be as the bachelor’s degree which is demanded in the associated or the concerning subjects. Preference will be given to the applicants that will be graduate with the Honours.
- Assistant Professor – Academic which is needed to have in the aptitude is provided to be as master’s degree in the relaxant subject and applicants must also be NET, SLET or SET qualified.
Scheme to submit an application: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) had provided to the applicants to get the proper format of the application. This application completely filled must be posted with the necessary certificates and documents.
Important Date: 27th April 2015: Closing date which is mentioned to be as final acknowledgment of the applications at the administrative center.
- The link which is essential is provided as beneath by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC):
- The application form must be get with the link provided as below:
Assam PSC Recruitment 2015 for the 11 posts of block Development Officer (Closed): Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) had provided the suitable detail and the expertise. This detailed information is available for the 11 posts of block Development Officer. Aspirants applying for the post must be having the age between the limits of 21 years to 38 years on the date of 1st Jan 2015. The requirement of the education which is being composted for the applicants is the graduation under any of the possible stream. Applicants are liable also to pay the fee of Rs. 150 (General) and Rs. 75 (Reserved). Interested as well as qualified applicants must make transmit of the application along with the necessary certificates by the date of 2nd Feb 2015.
Link for the additional information is provided below:
Assam PSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 18 posts of Director, Social Worker and other posts (Closed): Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is being making the applicants to be acknowledged regarding the recent placement session. The session which is being favorable is for the 18 posts of Director, Social Worker and other posts. The announcement recently notified is being providing the information for the posts a being mentioned below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the age and educational qualification is being mentioned to get hold of from the official advertisement as provided by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
Application Fee: The schedule which is being favoring for the payment mention that applicant under the reserve category will make the payment of Rs. 2.50 and for the general category applicants the fee permissible is Rs. 5.
Scheme to submit an application: The process undergoing the registration commences to use the application obtained. The application is to be filled with the general and necessary information and then required to post with all the certificates mentioned.
Important Date: 25th August 2014: Date as provided for the last submission of applications.
- Official advertisement must obtained via the web portal below:
- To get the application form the connection suitable is being mentioned underneath: