Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) Recruitment 2013 for the 180 posts of Assistant and Manager: Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) has the seats untenanted under the posts of Assistant and Manager for which authority had announced so that apposite candidates can apply for it. Number of posts vacant for the concerned post and name of the post is as below:
- Staff Assistant – 130 posts
- Manger (Scale I) – 50 posts
APCOB Recruitment 2013 Important Information
Age limit: As per the most suitable methods that are scheduled for the age after generalizing all the rules and regulations states that age of the applicants must be under the boundary 18 years to 28 years and this age must be considered to the date 1st Sep 2013. Rules and regulations also support the relaxation in the age.
Educational Qualification: Besides the basic educational requirement applicants must have the knowledge of the language Telugu and must be proficient in the English language.
- Staff Assistant: Applicants need to be Graduate with the aggregate of 60% marks.
- Manger (Scale I): Graduation with 60% marks or the graduation in the commerce with 55% marks is the major requirement from the applicants.
Fees agenda: Fees could be submitted by the applicants thorough 2 methods that is the online mode of payment or the offline mode of payment and in regards to it applicants will pay the charges of Rs. 400 that includes the intimation charges that is scheduled for the general and BC category applicants and Rs. 50 for the SC, ST, PC and EXS applicants.
Applicants wished to apply offline can make the payment by the CBS branches of SBI.
Selection Procedure: Most transparent method of selection that commences that applicant will be needed to test them thoroughly will the online test or examination and after successfully passed through it will be further evaluated with the personal interview session.
Method to Apply for APCOB Recruitment 2013: Applicants will apply online and the details that are to be followed are available at the official advertisement. After the application is duly filled applicants will take the print out of it and will retain it for the future usage i.e. at the time of the interview.
Important Date: Dates that are important to be in the knowledge of the applicants are as below:
- Starting and last date for the online submission of the application is 19th Sep 2013 to 9th Oct 2013.
- Date between which the fees can be paid by the online mode is 19th Sep 2013 to 9th Oct 2013.
- Date between which the fees can be paid by the offline mode is 21th Sep 2013 to 14th Oct 2013.
- Tentative dates for the online test is 16 or 17 Nov 2013 respectively for post 1 and 2.
APCOB Recruitment 2013 Important Links: Link which is being mentioned to get connected with the details regarding the details for post of staff assistant:
Link to get the details for post of manager:
To apply online applicants must make usage of the link below: