AP Police Recruitment 2014 for the 159 posts of Master, Sarang, Engineer Driver and Kalasi: AP Police had always provided the most professional, effective police services to the communities. The present announcement that is being proclaimed is for the 159 posts that are thoroughly mentioned to be below:
- Master – 42 years
- Sarang / Navigator – 40 posts
- Engineer Driver – 39 posts
- Kalasi / Seaman / Mechanic – 38 posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: AP Police had mentioned the following note worthy points that are interlinked with the age and the educational qualification. Applicants must have the acknowledgement with the complete detail before to apply for the post.
- Master: Educational qualification which is desirable from the applicants is the graduation that could be in any of the discipline. Experience is also required from the applicants in the concerned field. Maturity in the age by the applicants is needed to be 45 years.
- Sarang / Navigator: Constrain on the applicants for the education is same as the post of the master. However the level of maturity in the age is required to be 42 years.
- Engineer Driver: Diploma in the field of the mechanical, marine engineering is the obligation from the applicants. Maturity in the age is announced to be 37 years.
- Kalasi / Seaman / Mechanic: Applicants are needed to be 10+2 passed. Along with it applicants must have the Certificate of the ITI in the aptitude. Age of the applicants is needed to be 37 years.
- It is also being announced that maturity in the age is needed by the date 1st July 2013.
Selection Method: AP Police is known for making the layout of the selection as appropriate for the panels. As per the announced posts the selection of the applicants will be made by the written examination, physical efficiency test that will be preceded by the interview and medical examination.
Scheme to submit an application: AP Police had made the proclamation that application in the prescribed format must be used by the applicants that are apposite for the post. Before sending the application all the desirable documents must be duly attached with the application. Applicants make sure also to send the self addressed envelops that must be stamped with the postage stamp of Rs. 10
- Closing date by which it is required that applications must be receipted is 20th Feb 2014.
- Date at which the process of the written examination will proceed is 9th March 2014 by the time 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
- Date on which it is announced to have the physical measurements and to precede the physical efficiency test is 2nd March 2014.
- Date of the interview session is being scheduled to be 15th April 2014.
Important Link: Official advertisement is to get from the link that is being mentioned to below. From the advertisement applicants can get the complete knowledge of the general instructions, method to proceed for the test etc.
Here is the link:
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Police Department has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Home Guards in various areas. The detail notification no.719 has been issued by the AP Police on 24th April, 2013. There are total 457 (Four Hundred Fifty Seven) vacancies open in category A and category B.
Age Limit: The candidates should have minimum 18 years of age and not exceeding 50 years of age to apply for the Home Guard vacancies in AP Police.
Qualification: The candidates who would like to apply for the posts comes under category A must have cleared SSC and qualification for category B is 7th passed. The candidates must have valid LMB license who are going to apply for category B posts.
Procedure to apply: The candidates who are eligible for the posts and wants to apply should submit application form as per the format given by the AP police to the address from 29th April, 2013 to 15th May, 2013.
Note: The candidates should submit application form in person no courier or post will be acceptable.
Download notification to know about the AP Police Recruitment 2013 project like physical standards, fees, rules, regulations and important instructions.
Constables Recruitment by AP Police (Closed)
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Police Recruitment Board has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 6071 SCT, Police Constables and Fireman as per the procedure mentioned in the notification. The applicants who are interested to apply these vacancies must apply on or before 20th Feb, 2013. The breakup of vacancies city wise and category wise is given below.
Name & No. of Posts: State Level Police Recruitment Board Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad are concerning a brilliant perception to recruit Six Thousand & Seventy One (6071) passionate male and female candidates who have the citizenship of India as the position of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables in the area of Civil, AR, APSP (5957 – posts) and Firemen (114 – posts) under the department of Police and A.P Fire & Emergency Service.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have passed Intermediate examination for both the posts but relaxation in eligibility conditions is also given to reserved community, so please see official advertisement given below under the paragraph of reference.
For the post of SCT Police Constables: Candidates who are already in the position of Home Guard for the duration not less than three hundred and sixty (360) days within the period of two (2) years at the time of publication of notification and attained maximum of thirty (30) years of age will be eligible.
For the post of Firemen: The age of candidates will be in between eighteen (18) years to thirty (30) years as on 1st July, 2012, in other language we can say the candidates who are born in between 2nd July, 1982 to 1st July, 1994 are eligible.
Selection Process for AP State Police Recruitment 2013: Physical efficiency trial is the first step of selection. After that, shortlisted candidates will be appeared for common competitive written exam. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the total weightage of marks obtained by him in both tests.
Application Form: Interested candidates can send their duly filled application in the prescribed format given below under the head of reference along with Xerox copies of their testimonials in the support of age, experience, qualifications records and residence proof at any of the place defined in the advertisement as per their comfort.
Important Dates: Candidates can send their duly filled application in between 21st Jan, 2013 to 20th Feb, 2013. After that, application will not be acceptable.
- Candidates who belong with reserved community are liable to exempted from application fees.
- Candidates can apply for more than one position.
- Preference is given to those candidate who born earlier, if two “or” more candidates are scored equally.
- Selected candidates are appointed as to regular positions after successful completion of the training.
- Any correspondence by any of the candidates will not be entertained.
References AP State Police Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official advertisement: www.apstatepolice.org