AP Police Recruitment 2014-15 for the 32 posts of Computer Operator, Driver and other posts: AP (Andhra Pradesh) Police which had all its working schemes and endorsements under the Government authority of AP. Under the process which is endorsed the announcement is being made so as for the 32 posts of Computer Operator, Driver and other posts for which the concerning detail is mentioned underside:
Age limit: Applicants are needed that all the necessary traits must be properly integrated in the aptitude. Age necessity which is provided for the applicants by the AP Police is mentioned to be 18 years as minimum age and 50 years as the maximum age. Age reckoning is necessary on the date of notification being publicized.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must get the educational qualification detail from the advertisement which is being publicized suitably by the AP Police.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must get the necessary application form from the departments provided by the AP Police. This application with the specified detail completely filled must be posted with the necessary certificates.
Important Date: Applicants can get the application forms from the necessary venue as per from the date of 3rd Dec 2014 and application must get received as per by the date of 18th Dec 2014.
References: The web portal which is provided by the AP Police as beneath so as to assort all the necessary and general conditions:
AP Police Recruitment 2014- 15 for the 159 posts of Master, Sarang, Engineer Driver and Kalasi: AP Police had always provided the most professional, effective police services to the communities. The present announcement that is being proclaimed is for the 159 posts that are thoroughly mentioned to be below:
- Master – 42 years
- Sarang / Navigator – 40 posts
- Engineer Driver – 39 posts
- Kalasi / Seaman / Mechanic – 38 posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: AP Police had mentioned the following note worthy points that are interlinked with the age and the educational qualification. Applicants must have the acknowledgement with the complete detail before to apply for the post.
- Master: Educational qualification which is desirable from the applicants is the graduation that could be in any of the discipline. Experience is also required from the applicants in the concerned field. Maturity in the age by the applicants is needed to be 45 years.
- Sarang / Navigator: Constrain on the applicants for the education is same as the post of the master. However the level of maturity in the age is required to be 42 years.
- Engineer Driver: Diploma in the field of the mechanical, marine engineering is the obligation from the applicants. Maturity in the age is announced to be 37 years.
- Kalasi / Seaman / Mechanic: Applicants are needed to be 10+2 passed. Along with it applicants must have the Certificate of the ITI in the aptitude. Age of the applicants is needed to be 37 years.
- It is also being announced that maturity in the age is needed by the date 1st July 2013.
Selection Method: AP Police is known for making the layout of the selection as appropriate for the panels. As per the announced posts the selection of the applicants will be made by the written examination, physical efficiency test that will be preceded by the interview and medical examination.
Scheme to submit an application: AP Police had made the proclamation that application in the prescribed format must be used by the applicants that are apposite for the post. Before sending the application all the desirable documents must be duly attached with the application. Applicants make sure also to send the self addressed envelops that must be stamped with the postage stamp of Rs. 10
- Closing date by which it is required that applications must be receipted is 20th Feb 2014.
- Date at which the process of the written examination will proceed is 9th March 2014 by the time 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
- Date on which it is announced to have the physical measurements and to precede the physical efficiency test is 2nd March 2014.
- Date of the interview session is being scheduled to be 15th April 2014.
Important Link: Official advertisement is to get from the link that is being mentioned to below. From the advertisement applicants can get the complete knowledge of the general instructions, method to proceed for the test etc.
Here is the link:
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Police Department has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Home Guards in various areas. The detail notification no.719 has been issued by the AP Police on 24th April, 2013. There are total 457 (Four Hundred Fifty Seven) vacancies open in category A and category B.
Age Limit: The candidates should have minimum 18 years of age and not exceeding 50 years of age to apply for the Home Guard vacancies in AP Police.
Qualification: The candidates who would like to apply for the posts comes under category A must have cleared SSC and qualification for category B is 7th passed. The candidates must have valid LMB license who are going to apply for category B posts.
Procedure to apply: The candidates who are eligible for the posts and wants to apply should submit application form as per the format given by the AP police to the address from 29th April, 2013 to 15th May, 2013.
Note: The candidates should submit application form in person no courier or post will be acceptable.
Download notification to know about the AP Police Recruitment 2013 project like physical standards, fees, rules, regulations and important instructions.