Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 for the 282 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Although the Allahabad UP Gramin Bank is very newest in the field of the banking sector under the rural areas but the progress being made by the bank is very commendable. Date on which the bank came in to existence is the 2nd March 2010 and was the result of the merger and the amalgamation of 2 authorized banks of the RRB’s. The main work area and the region where services are to provide is to the weaker section of society that are further residing in the remote areas. It had worked allot in upgrading and boosting the moral and condition of this section of society.
Allahabad UP Gramin Bank had to get its work to commence in the suitable manner and uniformly placement sessions are being announced and recruitment is to proceed for the 282 posts that are as below and also the ratio under which the seats are being allotted.
- Officer Scale – I – 108 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 174 posts
Recruitment eligibility conditions that are related with the applicants are as below:
Age limit: The age possession which had to be under the aptitude of the applicants is the 18 years and 28 years and age of the applicants must be attained as on the date 1st July 2013 and along with it the relaxation in the age is also the grant to the reserved category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Allahabad UP Gramin Bank had the demand from the applicants to qualify for the post is the degree that needs to be under any of the discipline.
Selection Method: The process of the selection is to set for the applicants by the Allahabad UP Gramin Bank that had cleared the session of the CWE (common written examination) – II which was duly conducted by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in the month Sep / Oct 2013 and had in the authorization the valid score card and the process of the selection is to proceed under the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Allahabad UP Gramin Bank had furnished all the process of the submission at the official website and applicants must fill the detail and make the final submission.
- Initial date for making the online registration is 18th Dec 2013.
- Last date by which the final submission of the application is favorable is 3rd Jan 2014.
- Complete detail as summed up in the official advertisement by the Allahabad UP Gramin Bank and to the answer to the important question striking in the mind of the applicants the required web portal is as below:
- To apply for the post and making the submission online the required connection is as mentioned below:
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!