Clerks in banks the most popular job in India but treated as very competitive. Lots of candidates apply for the post every year. But don’t worry now the public sector banks has various vacancies for clerks. Allahabad bank has also announced the recruitment project for various staff. The eligibility criteria for the vacancies like qualification, age limit, computer knowledge, languages and other details is given below. You can find also the reference links at the end of the post like official website of Allahabad bank, recruitment notification, fee deposit links and important links which are important to apply for “Allahabad Bank Recruitment Clerks 2013″.
Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2013 – 10 Vacancies [Last Date: 22nd April, 2013]
Total Vacancies: Allahabad Bank is conveying a qualified opportunity advantage to decide Ten (10) candidates for the post of Security Officers in Specialist Cadre.
Minimum Qualification/Age Limit and Experience: Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any stream with the minimum time period of experience in the concerned discipline. The age of candidates will be less than thirty five (35) years as on 1st Jan, 2013.
Mode of Selection for Recruitment 2013 in Allahabad Bank: The merit of previous academic record is the main fact too short list the names of candidates. After that, only selected candidates will be liable to appear for a personal interview and common competitive written paper.
How to Apply:Allahabad bank made very simple way to apply. If the candidates followed these instructions, then they will not find any difficulty.
- Firstly, go to Allahabad bank official website that is www.allahabadbank.in
- Click on the recruitment option for download the fee payment challan
- Now fill this fee payment challan correctly in Block letters
- Remember your email id which you filled during this posts application form
- Now go to the nearest Allahabad bank branch for paying fees in cash
- After that again go to www.allahabadbank.in and click on “apply online”
- Fill this application form carefully with personal and fee’s deposit details
- Save this application form format, User id, password for future need
Dates to be Remembered for Allahabad Bank Recruitment:
- Candidates are suggested to register their online application’s profile & fee deposit in between 6th April, 2013 to 22nd April, 2013.
- The closing date of Edit & save of application is 25th April, 2013.
- Candidates can take a print out of duly completed application till 7th May, 2013.
- Selected candidates are liable to serve in any branch of Allahabad Bank.
- The decision of bank regarding selection will be final in all respect.
- You should apply online only
- Fee will not be refundable “OR” Adjustable.
- Fill the application form with correct information otherwise bank can disqualify to candidates.
- We are advised to candidates for fill the application form four or five day before the last date for escaping any system errors.
Important Links for Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2013 – 04 Vacancies [Last Date: 27th April, 2013]
Name & No. of Posts: Allahabad Bank is announcing a challenging career to appoint Four (04) passionate, young and supportive candidates who have the citizenship of India as the position of Office Assistant (2 – posts), Attendant (1 – post) and Watchman Cum Gardner (1 – post) for RSETI.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification:
- For the post of Office Assistant: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree viz B.Com, BSW, BA with the certificate of computer but those candidates who have the knowledge of accounts will be preferred. The age of candidates will be in between twenty one (21) years to thirty five (35) years as on 1st Oct, 2012.
- For the post of Attendant & Watchman Cum Gardner: Candidates having passed matriculation examination certificate (10th Standard) and attained not more than thirty five (35) years of age and less from eighteen (18) years as on 1st October, 2012 will be eligible. We are advised to the candidates to see the original advertisement, given below under the head of reference before applying to know about recruitment.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be by giving impressive performance in the personal interview. The decision of Allahabad Bank’s management committee will be final in all respect, no one has right to challenge it.
Application Form: Interested candidates should be submitted their duly filled application in the prescribed format given below under the head of reference along with photo copies of employment exchange card and minimum eligibility certificates in support of age, educational qualification, reserved caste and working experience (if any) at the address defined ahead.
निदेशक, ग्रामीण स्वरोजगार प्रशिक्षण संस्थान (आरसेटी),
राजा विजयपुर कोठी, मिर्जापुर-231001
Important Dates: Candidates can send their duly filled application in advance from 27th April, 2013 because after that, the application will not be considerable.
- The recruitment is purely based on contract under the policy of bank.
- Any correspondence by any of the candidates will not be entertained
- Candidates are liable to super scribe the name of post on application envelope with capital letters.
- The primary selection will be on one years contract period.
- The selected candidates will be appointed at Mirzapur “OR” as per desired region of Allahabad Bank.
References for Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2013: