AAI Recruitment 2015 for the 450 posts of Junior Executive: Airport Authority of India (AAI) had announced the variable process under which the valuable seats that are vacated are 450 in count. This post is being divided under the 2 different panels of Junior Executive for which the necessary detail is provided below:
Age limit: Airport Authority of India (AAI) had mentioned for the applicants that the age which is to get attained is 27 years. The age must be having attained on the last date of application to be received.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): The requirement which related with the applicants under the post is mentioned as bachelor’s degree which must be in the stream of science.
- Junior Executive (Electronics): Under the desirable post the educational qualification interlinked with the applicants is the bachelor’s degree. This degree is mentioned to have in the subjects of engineering, technology in electronics, telecommunication or electrical with the specialization in the electronics.
Fees Schedule: The necessity of the fee which is being mentioned by the Airport Authority of India (AAI) for the post is the Rs. 500 and fee will be get paid only by the general category applicants. Applicants with the category reserved are made exempted from the fee schedule.
Scheme to submit an application: The requirement of the registration which is linked with the applicants is the conventional usage of official website of Airport Authority of India (AAI). Applicants must follow each process comprehensively and compile the detail completely.
- Starting and last date to apply for the post online for the step 1 registration is 12th Jan 2015 to 10th Feb 2015.
- Closing date which is constructive to make the depositing of the fee is 14th Feb 2015.
- Concluding date which is provided for completing the step 2 online registration.
References: The desirable link is provided below by the Airport Authority of India (AAI) so that the enviable information is being assorted:
AAI Recruitment 2014-2015 for the post of Chairman: Airport Authority of India (AAI) is counted under the most reputed authorities. The recent announcement is being publicized for the post of Chairman for which the age necessity is required to be 45 years and for the internal applicants age is required to be 58 years. The educational need for the post is graduation and need to have high level of experience in senior level management. This selection of applicants is decided for contract basis for the time span of 5 years. Applicants wishing to apply for the post must send the application with the stipulated documentation and certification by the date 21st May 2014.
Reference link to obtain the official advertisement is being mentioned below: