Announcement of 50 vacancies in the Air India Charters Limited for the various Departments: An Announcement is being made by the Air India Charters Limited for 50 vacancies the various Departments of the air India. These all vacancies are totally contractual basis. The detail regarding the various departments is as following:
- Dy. Chief Of operations
- Dy. Chief Manager – Flight Operation Admin
- Dy. Scheduling Manager (Operating & Cabin Crew)
- Scheduling Officers (Operating Crew)
- Scheduling Officers (Cabin Crew)
Cabin Crew Department:
- Chief Airline Attendant
- Dy. Chief Airline Attendant
Flight safety Department:
- Sr. Flight safety officer (Technical)
- Chief Of Ground Support
- Dy. Chief Of Ground Support
- Chief of Commercial
- Dy. Chief of Commercial
- Chief of Finance
- Dy. Chief of Finance
- Finance Manager
- Station Finance Manager
- Station Finance Assistant
All the details regarding the no. of vacancies as per divided according to the caste, the scale of pay, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, age limit could be satisfied from the link given below. Go through the details of the post you are opting for n make sure that are eligible to apply.
The payment is to be made only through the Demand Draft (DD) in the favor of Air India Charters Limited which is payable at Mumbai. No other mode of payment like the money order or check etc. will be accepted. The candidates belonging to the general category and the OBC category are to make a payment of Rs. 500/- in form of DD. But the candidates belonging to the categories SC/ ST /Ex-Service are not needed to pay for it.
Mode for applying
The candidates who are willing to apply are needed to fill a detailed application form. Down load the form a fill all the necessary details inscribed in it. After you had filled the form you are needed to send it to the address mentioned below:
It must reach there on or before the date 8th June 2013.all the applications that will reach after that will not be considered by the authority. You can down load the application form the link mentioned below. Before filling it makes sure that you are eligible for this.
Selection procedure: The final selection procedure undergoes the Group discussion, personal interview and the pre employment medical examination. You need to pass these entire if wanted go to the end.
General Instructions for Air India Charters Recruitment 2013
- Since the post is contractual basis for the period of 5 years but it is expandable only on the performance or the desire of the authority.
- You may be asked for the training either in Mumbai or any other station selected by the authority
- However as a start you will be positioned at the Kochi / Station as per advertisement but could be deprived at other stations also as per company’s requirement.
- All the arrangements needed to be made by the candidate itself. Company will not be liable to pay any kind of expenses.
All other general instructions that will help you for the concerned post are also available at the link given below: