Air India Air Transport Service (AIATSL) is a subsidiary of Air India Limited doing work as public sector undertaking (PSU) in India. The main work of the company is to give services to Airports in India for carrying cargo and baggage. Candidates note one thing that all staff will be recruited on contract basis. Now, AIASTL has advertised for the recruitment of various staff under special recruitment, job drive. The eligibility criteria is given below.
AIATSL Recruitment 2014 for the 271 posts of the Security Agent: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) had made the announcement with which the motive or quest to be satisfied is the placement of the applicants for the 271 posts of the Security Agent. The detail of the posts under the different regions and allotment of the seats is as below:
Age limit: As reckoned on the date 1st March 2014 the age possession is required to be not above the 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: It is being stated by the Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) that applicants need to be holder of graduation degree in any of the discipline. Applicants must also be able to make the effective communication in the local language and English.
Fees Schedule: Applicants belonging to the category SC, ST and EXSM are free from the payment regarding the registration. Applicants other than this category will make the payment of Rs. 500 by the demand draft (DD). This DD must be in the favor of Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) and fee is to be payable at Mumbai.
Selection Method: The performance of the applicants in the PET, writing test and personal interview (PI) collectively will make the count of the complete dimensions and will help to make the required selection.
Scheme to submit an application: A direct walk in is the process to be announced by the Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) which is associated with the registration. Applicants are liable to commence along with the required documents and testimonials.
- Date of the interview for the Western (Mumbai & Other Outstation) is 22nd April 2014 (experienced) and 23rd April 2014 (without experience)
- Date of the interview for the Southern (Chennai, Hyderabad & Other Outstations) is 29th April 2014 (experienced) and 30th April 2014 (without experience)
- Date of interview for the Western/ Southern region is 28th April 2014.
References: For the official advertisement the connection required is as provided to be below:
AIATSL Recruitment 2014 for the 224 posts of the Ramp Service Agent and Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) had invited the applications so that recruitment could be made for the 224 posts whose detail is as below:
- Ramp Service Agent / Ramp Service Agent (LG) – 124 posts
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver – 100 posts
Particulars needed to check are mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Age of the applicants must be 28 years for the posts.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Ramp Service Agent: Diploma in the Mechanical, Electrical, Production, Electronics or Automobile is the requisite from the applicants.
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver: Minimum qualification required from the applicants is the 10th passed. Applicants must have passed the SSC with the local language.
Fees Schedule: Fee that must be paid by the applicants is the Rs. 300 by the DD. The payment by the DD must be made in the favor of Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) payable at Mumbai. SC, ST and EXSM applicants are exempted from the paying the fee.
Selection Method and way to get registered: Applicants will make the registration for the posts under the Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) on the direct walk in interview. On the stipulated day selection is to make by checking the performance in the personal interview along with the verification of the documents.
- Date of the interview for the post of Ramp Service Agent is set to be 7th Feb 2014 that is to start at the time 9:00 hrs to 14:00 hrs.
- Date of the interview for the post Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver is 18th Feb 2014.
Important Link: The connection at which applicants can get the entire detail is as mentioned to be below:
AIATSL Recruitment 2014 for the 152 posts of the Junior Customer & Utility Agent and Ramp Driver: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) being a supreme authority had always provided the opportunities to the deserving candidates. With the present announcement the need in the AIATSL is for the 52 vacancies unoccupied for which the detail is as below:
- Junior Customer Agent – 97 posts
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver – 55 posts
The points of the eligibility which are elementary to consider by the candidates are as mentioned to be below:
Age limit: The most essential for the applicants is to have qualified under all the crucial elements of the eligibility. The foremost of all is the maturity in the age that is needed to be 28 years for the general applicants. Applicants that belong to the OBC category need to have the age 31 years, for the SC, ST applicant’s age is required to be 33 years. Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) had also the liability to grant the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Customer Agent: Qualification is needed to be minimum HSC for the desired post.
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver: Minimum qualification needed is the SSC and with this applicants must also have the valid driving license.
Fees Schedule: The structure of the fee is set around the Rs. 300 that is needed to pay by the demand draft (DD) in the favor of the Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
Selection Method: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) will first prepare a list of the deserving candidates. These applicants will be called off for the group discussion, trade test and the interview for the post numbered as 1 and for the post numbered as 2 for the trade test and driving test.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must send the application duly formatted along with all the documents required. List of the documents needed is as below:
- Certificates that are related with the educational qualification till the date in the possession of the applicants.
- Applicants must send the mark sheets of all the semesters.
- School leaving certificate is also elementary to attach.
- Applicants must make sure that caste certificate should also be attached. The format of the application must be as per the format of the government of India. Applicants clearly mention the category to which they belongs i.e. SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes) or PH (physically handicapped).
- Domicile certificate
- Driving license
- Identification proof by the suitable methods and means.
- Driving license.
- Date on which the interview session for the post of the Junior Customer Agent will proceed is the 15th Feb 2014 for which the timing is 9:00 am to 14:00 hrs.
- Date of the interview for the post of Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver is 22nd Feb 2014 and time to commence the interview is 9:00 am to 14:00 hrs.
Important Link: To have the association with the complete detail that had been integrated with the various rules and regulation with the general instructions link is as below:
Air India Air Transport Service (AIATSL) Recruitment 2014 – 173 Vacancies [Last Date 7th June, 2013]
Name & No. of Posts: Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) is announcing One Hundred Seventy Three (173) candidates as the post of Customer Agent (93 – posts), Senior Ramp Service Agent (32 – posts) and Ramp Service Agent (48 – posts).
- For the post of Customer Agent, the date of the interview is 6th & 7th June, 2013.
- For the post of Ramp Service Agent, the date of the interview is 04th June, 2013.
- For the post of Senior Ramp Service Agent, the date of an interview is 3rd June, 2013.
Qualification, Age Limitation and Experience:Candidates should have the bachelor degree in any of the stream “OR” Three (03) year’s diploma in the concerned discipline and attained maximum of twenty eight (28) “OR” thirty (30) years of age as on 1st June, 2013. For more details refer official advertisement.
Mode of Selection:The selection of candidates will be by group discussion and trade test followed by personal interview. For the post of Customer Agent, the address of the interview is given below but for other posts address refer official advertisement.
Mode of Submitting Application Form: Interested candidates will be appearing for an interview at the venue given above with duly filled application in the prescribed format as per mentioned in advertisement and age/qualification/caste/experience proof and one recent colored passport size photograph.
- Candidates will appear for an interview in formal dress.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all conditions according to rules.
- Any canvassing will be disqualification.
- Application fees are not refundable.
References for the recruitment of Air India Air Transport Service (AIATSL):
AIATSL Recruitment 2014 – 305 Customer & Ramp Service Agent Posts [Last Date: 31st May, 2013]
Updated on 30th April, 2013: Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) is coming forward with a notification to appoint Three Hundred & Five (305) educated candidates for the job of SR Customer Agent (27 – posts), Customer Agent (145 – posts), Ramp Service Agent & Ramp Service Agent (LG) (55 – posts), SR Ramp Service Agent (09 – posts), JR Customer Agent (49 – posts) and Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver.
Candidates who are curious to apply under Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) recruitment 2013 will be responsible to attend the interview along with duly completed application as per prescribed format (defined ahead), passport size photographs, original with attested photocopies of minimum eligibility proof and demand draft (DD) at the following address in between 22nd May, 2013 to 31st May, 2013 as per desired post.Only those candidates who have the graduation degree in any stream, 10+2 class, three (03) year’s diploma, ITI with NCTVT, matriculation (10th Class) with HMV driving licence “OR” Equivalent and age not exceed from thirty (30) years will be eligible to apply under Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) Recruitment 2013. The selection of candidates will be by giving effective appearance in trade test, group discussion followed by personal interview. We are suggesting to applicants for download an official advertisement given below to understand more about Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) Recruitment 2013 and bookmark this website, i.e. www.recruitmentnews.in to get up to date news about upcoming vacancies.
AIATSL Recruitment 2014 – 73 Customer & Ramp Service Agent Posts [18th April, 2013] Closed
Customer & Ramp Service Agent in AIATSL: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is showing a recruitment job 2013 to appoint Seventy Three (73) dynamic and taught employment searchers as the post of Customer Agent (39 – posts), Ramp Service Agent (23 – posts), Senior Customer Agent (06 – posts) and Senior Ramp Service Agent (05 – posts).
Qualification: Candidates should have the graduation degree in any discipline with basic knowledge of computer application and ability to speak, write and read English & local language “OR” Three (03) years diploma in the relevant area “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of thirty (30) years of age as on 1st April, 2013. We are advising to appliers for a visit in official announcement, which is detailed inferior to under the headline of reference to understand more about recruitment.
Dates to be remembered:
- Candidates can attend the personal interview in between 9th April to 11th April, 2013 and 16th April to 18th April, 2013 as per desired position.
- The interview is starts from 8.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.
Application Form: Candidates can download an application format given in the end of official advertisement defined ahead under the title of reference. Fill it in own handwriting with use the English language and produce at the time of the personal interviews along with the demand draft, colored passport size photograph and original and self attested photocopies of required documents, i.e. SC/ST/OBC caste, age, education qualification and working experience.
Selection Procedure for AIATSL recruitment 2013: Candidates will be finalized as per basis of giving impressive performance in group discussion, trade test and personal interview.
- The physical fitness of candidates is also one of the important eligibility conditions.
- The minimum eligibility of applicants should be reckoned from 1st April, 2013.
- The above discussed engagement is on fixed-term contract.
- Candidates can contact at 044 – 22561553 if any type of difficulty arises regarding recruitment.
References for recruitment 2013 in AIATSL: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!