All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has advertised for the recruitment of various posts in various disciplines. Candidates should pass the following eligibility criteria like qualifications, upper age limit, experience. Eligibility candidates should follow the procedure as prescribed by All India Institute of Medical Sciences in the notification. Applicant will be selected by merit and interview/group discussion as pattern set by AIIMS. Read the notification/advertisement in detail if you eligible and would like to apply for the posts. The information which is very important for applications are as follows:-new: AIIMS Recruitment 2014. Visit on our all government job page to know about similar posts.
AIIMS Recruitment 2014 for the 70 posts of Senior Residents: Application had been invited by the All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) t make the recruitment of the applicants for the year 2014. The announcement publicized is for the 70 posts of Senior Residents and for which the specifics needed are being mentioned below:
Age limit: As reckoning on the date of 31st July 2014 the age requirement mentioned is being provided to be 33 years with the norm of relaxation for the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: The detail of the requirement for the educational qualification is must to obtain from the official advertisement of All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
Fees Schedule: As mentioned by the authorization the registration scheme had the first stage mentioned to be payment of fee. This fee schedule is provided as Rs. 100 for the general and OBC and Rs. 800 for the SC, ST candidates. Applicants under the entire category are also required to make the payment of transaction charges. Only the candidates with the OPH category are exempted from the payment of fee.
Scheme to submit an application: applicants are firstly liable to check the detail as mentioned above and measure the amount of eligibility as this is most required before to apply for any of the post. Applicants on next are needed to use the official website of All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) if are eligible as well as are qualified.
- 10th July 2014: Date mentioned to start the process of the registration.
- 31st July 2014: Last date provided to make the submission of the application online.
- 7th August 2014: date at which the list of the qualified applicants will be displayed at the official website of All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
- The connection mentioned to check the detail as summed up in the official advertisement is as below:
- To sort out the online registration below mentioned reference link need to be used:
AIIMS Recruitment 2014 for the 82 posts of Senior Residents, Tutor and Demonstrator: All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) under the need of the suitable applicants for the 82 posts of Senior Residents, Tutor and Demonstrator so that the higher peaks of success could be sorted had invited the applications. The detail of the seats allotted and other requirements are thoroughly being provided as below:
Age limit: On date of 30th June 2014 the age demanded by the All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is 33 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior residents: Applicants as per on the requirement of the work to be drawn must be holder of post graduation degree in MD, MS or DNB.
- Tutor / demonstrator: MBBS or medical M.Sc. degree is acceptable from the applicants to qualify along with the MD or PHD degree.
Fees Schedule: Applicants had been bound to make the certain payment for the registration. This fee schedule is being decided to be Rs. 600 and this payment is being needed to make via the online mode of payment.
Selection Method: The requisite choice of the applicants is being built up as per the reception of the applications. On the basis of received applications shortlisted applicants will be required to be commencing for the written test or personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are requested to make the registration for the post and are needed to get listed via the official website of All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS). At the official website pre arranged application is being available and this is required to be filled up with the valid information.
- Date to start the process of online registration is 5th June 2014.
- Terminating date as mentioned to make the online registration is 30th June 2014.
- All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had provided the official link below via which the complete information is being needed to be acknowledged:
- Online registration is being required to make at the web portal which is being provided below:
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!