All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has advertised for the recruitment of various posts in various disciplines. Candidates should pass the following eligibility criteria like qualifications, upper age limit, experience. Eligibility candidates should follow the procedure as prescribed by All India Institute of Medical Sciences in the notification. Applicant will be selected by merit and interview/group discussion as pattern set by AIIMS. Read the notification/advertisement in detail if you eligible and would like to apply for the posts. The information which is very important for applications are as follows:-new: AIIMS Recruitment 2014. Visit on our all government job page to know about similar posts.
AIIMS Recruitment 2014 for the 4 posts of RO, Ophthalmic Technician and Driver: All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had announced the induction process which is for the applicants that wished a long to join the respected supremacy. The advertisement is being recently favoring the recruitment for the 4 posts of RO, Ophthalmic Technician and Driver and the detail concerning is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Research Officer (Ophthalmologist) – Applicants are needed that under the post the requirement of education is MS, MD or diploma in the concerning subject and age necessity under the post is thoroughly required to be as 45 years.
- Research Officer (Non-Medical) – The requisite on the applicants for the post is thoroughly required to be as master’s degree or M.Sc. in the concerning subject and field with the experience required being of minimum of 3 years. Age under the post is required to be as 45 years.
- Ophthalmic Technician – B.Sc. in the concerning trade is the requirement of the educational qualification. The boundary under the posts is thoroughly mentioned to be as 18 years to 30 years.
- Driver – The requirement from the applicants applying under the post is to have the valid driving license and also the knowledge of the motor mechanisms. The age out skirts are being mentioned to be as 18 years minimum and 30 years as maximum.
Scheme to submit an application: All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had mentioned that the process of the registration is being interlinked with the personal interview session. Applicants must make the presence with all the necessary certification.
Important Date: Date of interview is being mentioned to be 12th August 2014.
References: The linkage as mentioned by the All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) to obtain the advertisement is being mentioned below:
There are total 89 vacancies open as follows in AIIMS.
AIIMS Recruitment 2014 of Senior Resident
- Total Number of Vacancies: 89 Posts.
- Age Criteria: 33 years.
- Min Qualification: MBBS Degree with one year of internship recognized university/institute. .
- Final Selection of the Candidates: Written Test and Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs.1000/- for (General/OBC) and Rs.800/- for (SC/ST) Candidates.
- Application Procedure: Offline by Post
- Deadlines: 13th Aug, 2014
AIIMS Recruitment 2014 for the 70 posts of Junior Residents: All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had mentioned the necessary specifics with which the reception of applications is being announced for the 70 posts of Junior Residents. This session is being appropriately sorted under the different sections and the detail under the post is being thoroughly mentioned to be as below:
Age limit: As reckoned on the date of 20th August 2014 the age required from the applicants is being provided to be as 30 years and relaxation in the age required granting to the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: MBBS is the educational qualification as necessary from the applicants and with this applicant must also be having the MCI or State registration.
Fees Schedule: The payment module which is being elementary for the applicants for the post set by the All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is Rs. 1000 for the general and OBC candidates and Rs. 800 for the SC, ST candidates.
Scheme to submit an application: Eligible applicants are being mentioned with the detail that they need to make the presence and share the seat for the written examination as with all the required certificates and credentials.
Important Date: All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had provided the date of written examination as 20th August 2014.
References: Reference link required to get the official advertisement is being provided to be as below:
AIIMS Recruitment 2014 for the 70 posts of Senior Residents: Application had been invited by the All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) t make the recruitment of the applicants for the year 2014. The announcement publicized is for the 70 posts of Senior Residents and for which the specifics needed are being mentioned below:
Age limit: As reckoning on the date of 31st July 2014 the age requirement mentioned is being provided to be 33 years with the norm of relaxation for the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: The detail of the requirement for the educational qualification is must to obtain from the official advertisement of All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
Fees Schedule: As mentioned by the authorization the registration scheme had the first stage mentioned to be payment of fee. This fee schedule is provided as Rs. 100 for the general and OBC and Rs. 800 for the SC, ST candidates. Applicants under the entire category are also required to make the payment of transaction charges. Only the candidates with the OPH category are exempted from the payment of fee.
Scheme to submit an application: applicants are firstly liable to check the detail as mentioned above and measure the amount of eligibility as this is most required before to apply for any of the post. Applicants on next are needed to use the official website of All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) if are eligible as well as are qualified.
- 10th July 2014: Date mentioned to start the process of the registration.
- 31st July 2014: Last date provided to make the submission of the application online.
- 7th August 2014: date at which the list of the qualified applicants will be displayed at the official website of All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
- The connection mentioned to check the detail as summed up in the official advertisement is as below:
- To sort out the online registration below mentioned reference link need to be used: