All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has advertised for the recruitment of various posts in various disciplines. Candidates should pass the following eligibility criteria like qualifications, upper age limit, experience. Eligibility candidates should follow the procedure as prescribed by All India Institute of Medical Sciences in the notification. Applicant will be selected by merit and interview/group discussion as pattern set by AIIMS. Read the notification/advertisement in detail if you eligible and would like to apply for the posts. The information which is very important for applications are as follows:-new: AIIMS Recruitment 2015. Visit on our all government job page to know about similar posts.
AIIMS Recruitment 2015 for the 37 posts of Laboratory and Office Attendant: All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had provided to make the invite the applications from the applicants. The process which is pleasing and constructive is for the 37 posts of Laboratory and Office Attendant and need associated is provided beneath:
- 22 posts of Laboratory Attendant Grade – II
- 15 posts of Office Attendant Grade – II
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had provided the complete detail of the age and education under both the posts as below:
- Laboratory Attendant Grade – II: The age which is being interlinked with the applicants is the 18 years to 30 years as maximum age. The requirement of the education which s linked with the post is the 12th class passed with the subject of science or 10th class passed with the subject science with the 5 years of service as the laboratory attendant.
- Office Attendant Grade – II: Applicants are provided with the age perimeter of the 18 years to 25 years and the scholastic need which is concerning is mentioned as middle school passed. Applicants along with this must also have the training in the basic and refresher course in the home guards or civil defence.
Fees Schedule: The possession of fee to be paid only by the general applicants is provided to be Rs. 500 which is completely non -refundable.
Scheme to submit an application: The provision on the applicants that are interested as well as qualified is to make use of the official website of All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS). The need is to keep hold of the application in the printed form for the usage at the interview time.
Important Date: 16th Dec 2014 to 15th Jan 2015: Dates between which applicants are to make the submission of the application online.
References: The necessary reference link is provided beneath by the All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) to get along with the notification necessary:
AIIMS Recruitment 2014-15 for the 70 posts of Senior Resident: All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had released the necessary particulars so that the orientation could be made so as for the 70 posts of Senior Resident covering the different departments and their detail is mentioned beneath:
Age limit: As on the last date of the application to be received the age which is stated to be assorted is mentioned as 33 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the education which is highlighted for the applicants is mentioned to be MBBS degree with the one year of internship.
Fees Schedule: The fee which must get paid is mentioned to be Rs. 1000 as mentioned for the general category applicants and Rs. 800 for the SC, ST applicants.
Selection Method: The required process of making the assortment of the applicants is integrated with the MCQ based written examination and personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of making the registration is to be get possible with the application that is being prescribed. This application must be send along with all the suitable certificates.
Important Date: 20th Dec 2014: Terminating date which is mentioned so that the applications are received at the office premises.
References: All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had mentioned the necessary points to be followed with the link that is mentioned underneath:
AIIMS Recruitment 2014 for the 517 posts of Senior and Junior Residents: All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had publicized that applications are to be invited. The orientation to be made is mentioned so as for the 517 posts of Senior and Junior Residents. Applicants are provided to commence for the different departments for which the detail required is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Residents – MBBS degree which is associated with the PG degree in the concerning subject is the requirement of the education. Aspirants must also be having qualified the test which is concerning with the related post. Age necessity which is demanding from the applicants is provided to be 33 years.
- Junior Residents – MBBS degree is required from the applicants under the need of the education to get qualified for the post. Under the post which is being announced applicants are liable that the age which is attained is the 30 years.
Scheme to submit an application: All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had provided mentioned the process of the interview and at the date applicants are to make the presence with all the necessary testimonials.
Important Date: 19th Dec 2014: Date which is mentioned for the process of the interview.
References: The necessary link is provided below by the All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) so that the information necessary is being acknowledged:
AIIMS Recruitment 2014-15 for the 59 posts of Senior Resident and Tutor: All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) for the recommendation of the deserving application in the authority had announced the induction process. This scheme is mentioned o work out so as for the 59 posts of Senior Resident and Tutor and the detail concerning is as below:
Age limit: As reckoning on the date of 31st Dec 2014 the requirement of the age which is being presented for the applicants is 33 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the educational qualification which is provided for the applicants is stated as MD, MS or DNB which is presented as in the concerning subjects.
Fees Schedule: All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had mentioned for the applicants that the fee which is necessary to pay by the applicants is the Rs. 1000 and for the reserve category applicants the fee needed to pay is the Rs. 800.
Selection Method: The requirement that is associated with the assortment of the applicants is the examination, viva voce and personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration which is provided to get by the applicants is the use of the official website of All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS). The print out of the application is also mandatory to retain by the applicants.
Important Date: 5th Dec 2014: Last date stated for having the final reception of the applications at the office premises.
- The requirement of the official notification is must to get completed with the link that is provided underneath:
- To apply online the reference link which is to be followed is mentioned beneath: