Agriculture Insurance Company of India is commonly known as AIC of India. Agriculture Insurance Company of India (AIC) is ready to appoint big staff (42 Vacancies) of Administrative Officer. We have given a complete detail of the allocation of vacancies through short important information. The vacancies are in the discipline of Generalist, Finance, IT, Agriculture, Marketing and Legal . The eligibility criteria for post have mentioned in the detail advertisement. The candidates who are eligible for any post must apply before 20th May, 2013. The procedure to submit an application form is purely online. The Agriculture Insurance Company of India clearly spoken of that no offline application would be accepted. The page is exclusively for all Recruitment 2013 projects. So, we advised to the candidates that bookmark this page and subscriber your email ID to get latest updates like recruitment news, results dates, admit card and call letters etc.
Job Profile: Agriculture Insurance Company of India (AIC of India) is delivering a news of an exam under recruitment 2013 jobs advertisement to designate Forty Two (42) honest & simple job searchers as the job of Administrative Officer under Scale – I in the discipline of Generalist, Finance, IT, Agriculture, Marketing and Legal.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have any one of the qualifications from the following, i.e. B.Tech, B.E, B.Sc, MBA, MCA, Post Graduation Degree, MIT, MCM, B.Com, ACA, ACS, ACWA, LL.B, LL.M, Bachelor degree “OR” Equivalent as per desired code and attained maximum of thirty (30) years of age but not less from twenty one (21) years as on 1st April, 2013. We are pointing to applicants for view an official advertisement given below under the title of reference to understand more about Agriculture Insurance Company of India (AIC) recruitment 2013.
Way to Apply: After deposit, an application fee in any branch of Axis Bank “OR” though online, candidates can register their application profile at an official website of Agriculture Insurance Company of India (AIC), i.e. www.aicofindia.com. After successful registration, the Internet will generate a print out of completed application, take it and send to the following address.
Mode of Selection: In advance to attend the final stages of selection, i.e. online multiple objective type test, descriptive test followed by personal interview, candidates will be shortlisted as per basis of their earlier educational career’s records.
- Candidates can submit their online application profile and payment of application fees in between 30th April, 2013 to 20th May, 2013.
- If the candidate wants to pay an application fee through Offline, then they can deposit it in between 3rd May, 2013 to 22nd May, 2013.
- The online exam will be held on 16th June, 2013.
- The date of descriptive test is 14th July, 2013.
- Candidates can download their call letters from 6th June, 2013 to 16th June, 2013.
- The above discussed eligibility of candidates should be reckoned from 1st June, 2013.
- The selected candidates will be on the one-year probation period.
- In earlier to apply online, candidates must be ensured that they have scanned photo and signature as per guidelines.
References for Agriculture Insurance Company of India (AIC) Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.